Can you use puff pastry for apple tarts?
Quick Alternative Apple Tarts Try this delicious, quick and easy apple tarts recipe for a tasty treat. Made with Jus-Rol puff pastry sheet and ready in just 20 minutes.
How do you make apple crumble with puff pastry?
- Thaw the puff pastry sheet according to the directions on the box.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a baking sheet.
- Cut the apples into slices.
- In another bowl, combine the crumble ingredients.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until puff pastry is browned and apples are soft.
What pastry do you use for apple tart?
Traditional Apple Tart Recipe | Odlums. What you need: 225g/8oz Odlums Cream Plain Flour. 125g/4oz Butter or Margarine.
How long do you cook a puff pastry apple tart?
Bake at 30-35 minutes or until apples are tender and pastry is golden brown.
What can I do with one sheet of puff pastry?
Here is 2 Ideas for Leftover Puff-Pastry – one sweet and one savory recipe. Stop wasting the leftover Puff-Pastry !…More Snack recipes you might like:
- Cheese and Mustard Straws.
- Pizza Pop-Itz.
- Strawberry Mascarpone Bruschetta.
- Chicken and Creamy Garlic Bread Baskets.
- Potato Pizzas.
What can I make with apples and puff pastry?
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the puff pastry rectangles onto two baking pans that have been sprayed with nonstick spray. Add sugar and salt to apples.
- Arrange apple slices on the pastry rectangles in a straight line, overlapping as you go.
- Remove from the pan immediately and place on a serving platter.
Can you use puff pastry pie crust?
Puff pastry — traditionally used for a classic tarte tatin — makes a gorgeous pie crust, especially for fruit pies. Roll out frozen or homemade puff pastry to 1/8-inch thick and follow the instructions for par-baking regular pie dough.
What temperature do you bake apple tarts at?
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 16 3-inch tart pans. Remove tart dough from the refrigerator and let it stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before rolling out.
What is the difference between pies and tarts?
While the top pie crust is optional, when used it is pinched together with the bottom crust to make a seal. PiesTarts – If you’ve ever thought a tart was pie, you’re forgiven because they’re incredibly similar. The main difference is that tarts only have a bottom crust, and the crust is much thicker than a pie crust.