How do I apologize to my best friend after a big fight?
- Try to explain where you were coming from.
- Make plans to see each other soon.
- Do something fun and try to put the argument aside.
- If there’s more to say, meet somewhere neutral (like a coffee shop) and try to talk about it calmly.
- Try to forgive and move on.
- Agree to disagree.
How do I say sorry to hurt my best friend?
Dear friend, I just want to express my sincerest and deepest apology for what happened to us. I know I have been careless about not telling the truth. I want you to know that I really feel bad, but I hope we can work this issue out. Talk to you soon!
How do you say sorry after a fight in a relationship?
Be clear, by saying things like, “I’m really sorry about saying ______, I can see how hurtful that likely was.” If fights are recurring, bring it up, especially if you’re at fault. Say something like. “I’m sorry for fighting with you again.
What do you say to apologize to your best friend?
Say you’re sorry. Say, “I’m really sorry that I did that.” Or, “I’m really sorry that I…” Make it clear that you are sorry about something that you’ve done to hurt your friend. This may be the hardest task, so take a deep breath, make eye contact with your friend, and say that you are really sorry.
How do you text after a fight?
- “I want to figure this out, and I hope we can find a way to do it while being kind to each other.”
- “I’d appreciate a chance to explain myself.”
- “Let me know what you need right now.”
- “I feel bad about what happened.”
- “I want you to know I love you.”
- “Who I was during that fight isn’t the person I want to be with you.”
How do I apologize to my best friend over text?
Examples of specific apologies:
- “It was unfair of me to say _______ and I really regret it. I am so sorry.”
- “I should not have _______ and I just want you to know I am sorry and feel terrible about it.”
- “It wasn’t right for me to _______ and I just want you to know how sorry I am.”
What do you say after a fight with your best friend?
19 Texts to Send Your BFF to Make Up After a Fight
- “Even though we argue, I just want you to know that you’re still my best friend.”
- “I know we didn’t leave on the best terms, but I want to talk things out when you’re ready.”
- “You mean way too much to me for us to fight about something so silly.”