How do I delete all my Facebook inboxes at once?
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click See all in Messenger.
- Click on the options wheel next to a conversation.
- Click Delete if you want to erase all the messages.
How do you mass delete Facebook messages on Iphone?
Unfortunately, using the Facebook-owned Messenger app on iOS and Android won’t offer bulk delete, but they will add the same options as website and Mac/Windows apps. Instead of right-clicking in the desktop apps, you will tap and hold on any message you want to remove/unsend and follow the on-screen instructions.
Can I mass delete Facebook messages?
There’s no way to delete all your Facebook messages at once, but you can delete them one conversation at a time. Deleting a Facebook message only deletes it from your account — the person or people you sent the message to will still have it.
How do I delete a whole conversation on Messenger?
To delete a conversation in Facebook Messenger using the app, hold down your finger on the conversation and then tap “Delete.” Confirm you want to delete the conversation to delete it permanently.
How do you delete Messenger messages easily?
To delete them using the mobile Messenger app:
- Open the Messenger app on your phone and scroll to find the conversation you want to delete.
- Swipe the conversation to the left and tap “Delete.”
- In the pop-up at the bottom of the screen, confirm you want to delete the conversation by tapping “Delete.”
How do I delete multiple messages on messenger 2021?
How do I delete multiple messages on Messenger 2021? You can delete messages from your own inbox by pressing and holding the message and then tapping on the trash icon. You can also select multiple messages at once by tapping and holding them, then tap on the trash icon.
Can you delete multiple conversations on Messenger?
Luckily, you can delete a bunch at once. 1) Open the Messenger app and tap on the three dots in the top right corner. 2) Select “Delete All” from the menu that pops up. 3) Confirm that you want to delete all your messages by tapping “Delete”.
How do I archive all messages in one click on Messenger?
Here is how to archive a conversation in Messenger: Android
- Step 1: Open the Messenger app on your phone.
- Step 2: Then tap on Chats to view your conversations.
- Step 3: Swipe left on the conversation you’d like to archive.
- Step 4: Now tap on More that appears as three lines.
- Step 5: Finally, tap on Archive.
Can you delete multiple messages on Messenger?
How do you delete multiple messages on Messenger on Android?
How do I delete multiple conversations on Facebook Messenger?
- Open the Messenger app and tap on the three dots in the top right corner.
- Select “Delete All” from the menu that pops up.
- Confirm that you want to delete all your messages by tapping “Delete”.