How do I put a picture on Aluratek frames?
To upload photos, navigate back to the main home screen on the application and select “Gallery.” Here you will be brought to the photos on your smartphone. Select the photos you want to upload to your device and select finish in the top right hand corner.
How do you use Aluratek?
With the transmitter off, press and hold the power button until you see the red and blue lights flash. Once the red and blue lights are flashing, put your receiver i.e. headset or speaker into pairing mode. They will then find each other and pair with each other.
How do you turn on Aluratek Digital Photo Frame?
Turn on the digital frame using the power switch in the back of the frame or press and hold the power button until the Aluratek startup screen is displayed if the switch is already in the ON position. The On-screen Display (OSD) will show the Main Menu.
How do I change my Aluratek settings?
Navigate to System Setup using the ▲ or ▼ arrow buttons and press the Enter button. Use the ▲ and ▼ to navigate to Startup Mode and select the power on mode to the desired function such as photo, video etc. and use ◄ and ► to change the settings. To exit, press the Menu button.
How do I add pictures to my Aluratek Digital Photo Frame with USB?
To copy photos using a flash drive or SD card:
- Plug the flash drive or SD card into the frame.
- On the frame, tap Album then, tap USB/SD card.
- Tap and hold the photos you want to copy to the internal memory and you will see a check mark appear on the photo and a popup window will appear at the bottom of the screen.
How do I connect my Aluratek Bluetooth?
How to pair – AIS03F
- Plug the unit into a dock.
- Hold the button on the side of the unit until the LED light starts to blink rapidly.
- Go to the bluetooth settings on your phone, tablet, or other bluetooth enabled media player and search for the device.
- Select AIS03F from the list and make the connection.
How do I reset my Aluratek frame?
Reset Frame to Factory Settings: Press the Menu button to the main menu. Use “▲” and “▼” to select Custom Setup. Press the “►” button and use “▲” and “▼” to select Default.
How do I add music to my Aluratek digital frame?
Copy and paste the desired media files from the source window to the frame’s internal memory. Disconnect the photo frame from the computer. On the frame, select the media you want to view (i.e.: photos, videos, music) and press enter on either the frame or the remote.