How do I register my Nokia phone?
There are three ways a user can register the device….When you send the message to 8484 you will receive one of the following messages:
- IMEI is compliant Device IMEI is Valid. Insert SIM and make a call/SMS to anyone on or before 20/10/18 date for auto registration.
- Device IMEI is non-compliant.
- Device IMEI is blocked.
What is the code to check Nokia phone?
1. You can check your Nokia phone IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) by *#06# code. 2. you can view your Nokia phone software version by *#0000# code.
How can I register my phone?
To register a new device: Tap the menu icon. Tap anywhere in the section containing your name and profile picture. Tap DEVICES. Tap on Register Device.
How do I register my phone with PTA 8484?
How to Register Mobile in PTA
- For registering your mobile device in PTA, you have to dial *8484# in your mobile phone.
- Different options will appear on your screen, press 1 for mobile registration.
- You will be asked about the nationality, press 1 if you are Pakistani national and press 2 if you are foreigner.
How do you turn on an old Nokia 3310?
Turn your Nokia 3310 (2017) Proprietary OS on and off To turn on your phone, you need to insert your SIM and battery into your phone. Press and hold Disconnect until your phone is turned on. If you’re asked to key in your PIN, do so and press the Navigation key.
How can I check IMEI activation date?
Anyway, if you are an Android user, you can easily check your phone’s activation date using its IMEI.
- Visit imei.info by clicking the link.
- Type your phone’s IMEI in the box that says ‘Enter IMEI’.
- Click on the Check button.
How do I know if my Nokia phone is original?
Genuine Nokia phones have a tamper-proof label at the back and they also have tamper-proof warranty seal. Original Nokia phone have batteries with hologram showing Nokia “Connecting people” logo and “Original Enhancements” written on them.
What is my Nokia phone model?
On other Nokia phones, access your keypad and type *#0000#. This will display your phone’s model number.