How do I save a podcast?
How to save episodes in the Podcasts app
- Launch the Podcasts app from your Home screen.
- Find the episode you want to save.
- Tap beside the episode you want to save.
- Tap Save Episode.
How do I save a podcast to my iPhone?
- Tap the “iTunes” app on your home screen.
- Tap “Search” and then type the name of a specific podcast.
- Tap the podcast’s name to go to its episode listings.
- Tap the arrow icon next to any episode to download it to your iPhone.
- Enter the password for your Apple account and tap “Download.”
Where do Podcasts get saved in iTunes?
If you follow a podcast, or have saved or downloaded episodes, you can also filter to see only your unplayed episodes, downloads, and more.
- Open the Podcasts app.
- Go to the Library tab, then tap Shows.
- Tap the show to see its information page.
- Tap Seasons or Episodes, then choose a filter.
How do I save Podcasts to listen offline?
Follow these simple steps to download podcasts for offline listening….How to Listen to Google Podcasts Offline
- Find your favorite podcast.
- Locate and tap the blue down arrow next to the episode.
- Wait for the download arrow to turn green.
- Enjoy your offline listening!
How do I add a podcast to my library?
If you have a direct podcast URL, whether it’s a public or private feed, then do the following:
- Launch Podcasts.
- Go to Library.
- Tap on Edit.
- Select Add a Podcast by URL.
- Type in or paste the URL into the text box.
- Click Subscribe.
Where are my podcasts saved?
In the Podcasts app, go to the Library/Shows screen and scroll to the show title you’re interested in. Tap the show picture to go into the show and scroll down past the My Episodes section. Beneath My Episodes will be three headings: Available Episodes >
Can I save a podcast to my computer?
The most direct method available to download podcasts to a PC is to obtain the audio files straight from the source: this is done by downloading files from the podcast’s hosting website.
How do I save Apple podcasts as MP3?
You can hold Ctrl (Windows) or ⌘ Cmd (Mac) while clicking to select multiple files at once. Open the “File” menu and select “Convert”. This will bring up another submenu with conversion options. Select “Create mp3 Version”.
How do I save a podcast to my computer?
To download an episode of a podcast for offline listening: Make sure you’re connected to WiFi, and navigate to a podcast. Under Episodes, choose the podcast episode you’d like to download, and tap the three-dot menu button. A menu will appear with options to Share or Download.
Can podcasts be downloaded?
Download Podcasts Under “Downloads,” tap Auto downloading. Turn on Auto download new episodes. Under “Your subscriptions,” turn on podcasts you want to auto download.
How do I put Podcasts on my iPod?
Syncing Podcasts Automatically
- Launch iTunes. If a message pops up instructing you to install the latest version, do so.
- Connect your iPod Nano to your computer using the USB cable, then click your iPod in the Devices section in iTunes.
- Click the “Podcasts” tab.
- Click “Apply” to start the synchronization process.