How do I setup Outlook 2010 with Exchange?
Exchange Setup: Outlook 2010
- Go to your Window’s Control Panel.
- Go to Mail (you may have to perform a search inside of your Control Panel).
- Click Email Accounts.
- Click New.
- Select Email Account.
- Click Next.
- Select Manually Configure Server Settings or Additional Server Types.
How do I add email account to Outlook 2010?
Add a new account quickly
- Select Outlook > Preferences > Account.
- Click the plus (+) sign > New Account.
- Type your email address > Continue.
- Type your password > Add Account.
How do I setup my first Outlook email?
Set up an email account in Outlook The first time you open Outlook, an Auto Account Wizard opens. If not, choose File then Add Account. On the E-mail Accounts page, choose Next > Add Account. On the Auto Account Setup page, enter your name, email address, and password, and then choose Next > Finish.
Does Outlook 2010 work with IMAP?
If your e-mail service supports IMAP, you can use Outlook to access your e-mail. If you have an e-mail account that supports IMAP, your account can be automatically configured in Outlook 2010. All you need to set up your account in Outlook 2010 is your e-mail address and password.
How do I find my Exchange server name in Outlook 2010?
Find Exchange Server Address
- Start the Outlook.
- Click the File option on the menu.
- Click Account Settings>>Account Settings.
- Here, select the Exchange Account with the Server name you want to check and click Change.
- In the Server Settings section, you can see the full name of your Exchange Server.
How do I setup Outlook manually?
Manually Set Up an Email Account in Microsoft Outlook 2016 (IMAP or POP3)
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2016 and click File in the menu.
- Under Account Information, click + Add Account.
- Select Manual setup or additional server types and click Next.
- Select POP or IMAP and click Next.
- Enter the user,server and logon information.