How do I transfer files from Sony voice recorder?
- Connect the Digital Voice Recorder to the computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Open the Sound Organizer app.
- In the Sound Organizer window under Import/Transfer, click IC Recorder.
- Choose either the Display VOICE Folder, Display MUSIC Folder, or the Display PODCAST Folder button.
How do I reset my Sony voice recorder?
While recording or playback is on standby, select “ Settings” – “Common Settings” – “Reset/Format” – “Reset All Settings” from the HOME menu, and then press . “Default Value?” appears on the display window.
How do you charge a Sony digital voice recorder?
Connect a USB AC adaptor (not supplied) to an AC outlet. Slide the USB DIRECT slide lever on the back of the IC recorder and connect the USB connector to the USB AC adaptor. While the battery is charging, the battery indicator ( ) is displayed in an animation. Now you can use the IC recorder while charging the battery.
How do I delete recordings from my Sony IC recorder?
Erasing a file
- Slide the HOLD・POWER ON/OFF switch in the direction of “POWER ON/OFF” to turn on the IC recorder, or towards the center to release the IC recorder from the HOLD status.
- Select the file you want to erase when the IC recorder is in the stop or playback mode.
- Press ERASE.
- Press or to select “Execute.”
How do I connect my Sony recorder to my computer?
Connecting the IC recorder to your computer
- Connect the (USB) connector of the IC recorder with the USB port of your running computer with the supplied USB connecting cable ( ) inserted into the connectors securely until each plug stops to the end.
- Make sure the IC recorder has been recognized properly.
How do I clear memory on my Sony recorder?
How do I reset my recorder?
Use the recorder
- Drag your cursor to the bottom of the screen and click the leftmost icon .
- Click on Settings.
- Enter your password and click Unlock.
- Click on System and then on Maintenance.
- Click on Load Default.
- Check all options.
- Click on Apply.
- The system will restart automatically.