How do I use AirPlay with iTunes?
In the iTunes app on your PC, click the AirPlay button at the top of the iTunes window to open the AirPlay menu. Check the icon next to the device. : You need to enter a password to connect to the speaker or TV.
Does iTunes work with AirPlay?
To send content to the Apple TV or stream from iTunes on your PC you need to enable homesharing from the iTunes advanced menu and then enter the same details in settings/computers on the Apple TV. Once enabled iTunes will show the Apple TV as an Airplay device from the bottom right hand corner of its window.
How do you activate AirPlay?
Troubleshooting. Make sure AirPlay is turned on: On the TV remote control, press the (Input select) button and then select (AirPlay). Select AirPlay & HomeKit settings, and then turn on AirPlay.
How do I get my device to show on AirPlay?
Check for AirPlay Devices Compatibility
- Open the Control Center by swiping down from the right corner on your Home screen. Swipe up from the bottom if you have an older iPhone model with a Home button.
- If you see an option for Screen Mirroring, your iPhone is AirPlay compatible.
How do I AirPlay from my iPhone to my TV?
How to AirPlay From Your iPhone to a TV
- Connect both your iPhone and your TV to the same WiFi network.
- Then, select a video you want to mirror to your TV.
- Next, tap the AirPlay icon.
- Then select your TV.
- Finally, enter the AirPlay passcode.
Why is my apple AirPlay not working?
Make sure that your AirPlay-compatible devices are turned on and near each other. Check that the devices are updated to the latest software and are on the same Wi-Fi network. Restart the devices that you want to use with AirPlay or screen mirroring.
How do I AirPlay music from my iPhone?
Play music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, then control where it’s playing from Control Center:
- Open Control Center on your iPhone or iPod touch, or on your iPad:
- Touch and hold the group of controls in the upper-right corner, then tap AirPlay .
- Tap each speaker or TV that you want to play the current audio to.
How do I AirPlay from my iPhone?