How do you get married at the courthouse in Rancho Cucamonga?
The San Bernardino County Recorder-Clerk’s office issues marriage licenses and performs marriage ceremonies….Marriage License & Ceremony
- Step 1: Complete Marriage License Application.
- Step 2: Review License Application With Our Team.
- Step 3: Review Marriage Ceremony Options.
- Step 4: Receive Marriage License/and or Ceremony.
How do I get married through court in San Bernardino County?
In San Bernardino, you can apply for a marriage license at the San Bernardino County Recorder-Clerk’s office on the first floor of the Hall of Records Building at 222 W. Hospitality Lane. You and the person that you are marrying need to appear together in person to fill out the application and show I.D.
How do you get married at the courthouse in the Inland Empire?
To obtain a marriage license you must meet the following requirements:
- Both parties MUST be 18 years of age or older.
- Both parties MUST be present TOGETHER during their appointment to obtain the marriage license.
- Both parties MUST have valid, current picture identification.
Can you get married in California same day?
The Same Day Marriage option is available to those who are ready to go for it! If that’s you, call us now to schedule an appointment. Requirements: You must bring your marriage license and government issued photo I.D. with you.
How much does it cost to get married in Riverside?
You will need to pay a $68.00 fee to receive a public marriage license in Riverside County. To receive a confidential marriage license, you will need to pay $76.00.
How fast can you get married?
You’d be surprised to know that many states allow it. Of the 50 states in the US, 31 have no restrictions on granting licenses and marrying the couple on the same day. In those states, there is also no waiting period, so you apply, get it, and get married.