How much do top heart surgeons make?
The salaries of Cardiothoracic Surgeons in the US range from $34,318 to $1,075,655 , with a median salary of $180,467 . The middle 57% of Cardiothoracic Surgeons makes between $180,469 and $478,662, with the top 86% making $1,075,655.
Who is the most successful cardiac surgeon?
1. Denton Cooley, MD, Cardiovascular Surgery. For nearly six decades, Denton Cooley (b. 1920) has been one of the biggest names in cardiovascular surgery and the Texas medical community.
What is the highest salary of cardiac surgeon in India?
₹100.0 Lakhs per year
What is the highest salary for a Cardiac Surgeon in India? Highest salary that a Cardiac Surgeon can earn is ₹100.0 Lakhs per year (₹8.3L per month).
Who is the richest surgeon in the world?
1. Patrick Soon-Shiong. Patrick Soon-Shiong is a South African-born American surgeon, professor and researcher, entrepreneur, businessman, and philanthropist. As of November 2016, Soon-Shiong was estimated by Forbes as having a net worth of US$9 billion, ranking him #47 among US billionaires.
Which surgeon earns the most?
RELATED: The list of the top 10 highest physician salaries by specialty for 2019
- Neurosurgery — $746,544.
- Thoracic surgery — $668,350.
- Orthopedic surgery — $605,330.
- Plastic surgery — $539,208.
- Oral and maxillofacial — $538,590.
- Vascular surgery — $534,508.
- Cardiology — $527,231.
- Radiation oncology — $516,016.
How much do private heart surgeons make?
£296,877 (GBP)/yr The average cardiac surgeon gross salary in London, United Kingdom is £296,877 or an equivalent hourly rate of £143. This is 25% higher (+£59,658) than the average cardiac surgeon salary in United Kingdom. In addition, they earn an average bonus of £29,658.
What type of surgeon makes the most money 2021?
10 highest-paying physician specialties in 2021, per Medscape
- Plastic surgery: $526,000.
- Orthopedics and orthopedic surgery: $511,000.
- Cardiology: $459,000.
- Urology: $427,000.
- Otolaryngology: $417,000.
- Radiology: $413,000.
- Gastroenterology: $406,000.
- Oncology: $403,000.