Is Motto mortgage a good company?
As of August 2021, Motto Mortgage has a 5 out of 5 rating on Zillow from 23 customers who report receiving excellent service from their loan officers and lower-than-expected fees and closing costs. Motto Mortgage is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
What should I not tell a loan officer?
10 things NOT to say to your mortgage lender
- 1) Anything Untruthful.
- 2) What’s the most I can borrow?
- 3) I forgot to pay that bill again.
- 4) Check out my new credit cards!
- 5) Which credit card ISN’T maxed out?
- 6) Changing jobs annually is my specialty.
- 7) This salary job isn’t for me, I’m going to commission-based.
How do you know if someone is using your identity?
Other things that could be warning signs that your identity has been stolen include: Statements or bills for accounts you never opened arriving in the mail. Statements or bills for legitimate accounts not showing up. You’re unexpectedly denied credit.
What is general mortgage associate?
– Affirmatively offering available loan modification options to eligible bowers; – Ensuring that all communication to borrowers includes complete information about their COVID-19 Recovery options; and – Training of customer-service staff to ensure that borrowers are adequately assisted in accessing COVID-19 Recovery options.
Who has the easiest home loans to qualify for?
VA mortgage requirements. The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) makes qualifying for a home loan easier for military borrowers, including active-duty personnel, reservists, veterans and eligible surviving spouses. The VA removed loan limits, which means VA borrowers may be able to buy higher-priced homes.
Is a mortgage broker the same as a mortgage underwriter?
The primary task for a mortgage broker and an underwriter is to help prospective home buyers get into the house they can afford. Both are experts in the laws of their state and in filling out loan applications. However, where their allegiances lie is where the two jobs diverge.
What is a MBA mortgage?
The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) is the national association that represents the real estate finance industry. It is a member-based nonprofit organization. The national MBA is headquartered in Washington D.C., though it works closely in collaboration with local and state mortgage bankers associations around the country.