What are 3 weaknesses you posses?
Examples of Weaknesses.
- Lack of knowledge of particular software.
- Public speaking.
- Taking criticism.
- Lack of experience.
- Inability to delegate.
- Lack of confidence.
What is your weakness best answer for fresher?
Examples: How to answer what are your weaknesses? #1) I tend to be overly critical of myself. Whenever I complete a project, I can’t help but feel that I could have done more even if my work received a positive response. This often leads me to overwork myself and leaves me feeling burned out.
What are weaknesses for an interview?
Here are eight examples of the best weaknesses to mention in an interview:
- You focus too much on the details.
- You have a difficult time letting go of a project.
- You have trouble saying no.
- You get impatient when projects run beyond the deadline.
- You lack confidence.
- You have trouble asking for help.
What is another word for weakness?
In this page you can discover 88 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for weakness, like: feebleness, faintness, effeminacy impotence, foible, failing, fault, anility, weak point, irresolution, languor and peccability.
What are the weakness of a person?
List of Weaknesses
- Not taking criticism well.
- Easily bored.
- Takes things personally.
- Strong willed.
What are your strengths and weaknesses sample answer?
My strengths are I am self-motivated and try to learn new things nd skills on daily basis. My weakness is incomplete work bothers me which also affects my other work routine, I can focus on one work at a time. My Strength:I always try to give my 100% to finish my work on time.
What is a good weakness for an interview question?
– State your weakness. – Provide context by using a story or example in your professional life. – Describe how identifying this weakness has changed your perspective. – If applicable, list any steps you have taken or plan to take to correct your weakness.
What is a good weakness interview?
3. “There are plenty of jobs, people haven’t had to work partially because of the stimulus…When unemployment benefits step back and some of the stimulus wears off, there will be more of a supply of labor.” He added that raising wages is good for workers and the economy because workers will spend money.
How would you describe your weakness in an interview?
Assessing your weaknesses. Let’s get the hard part out of the way first—your weaknesses.
When asked for weakness in an interview?
When you’re asked about your weaknesses, the employer wants to know whether you are qualified to do the job. The hiring manager is also looking for indicators that show you’ve been able to learn new tasks and handle new challenges. So, this question is an opportunity to show that you’ve got the right assets for the job.