What are some badass quotes?
Most Badass Quotes
- Your mind is weapon keep it open.
- Once you realized your worth nothing can stop you.
- Sun is alone to but still shines.
- Be you the world will adjust.
- A negative mind will never give you a positive life.
- My backis not a Voicemail, so better say it on my Face.
- Judge me and I’ll prove you wrong.
What do high school grads want for gifts?
28 gifts high school graduates will actually use
- Homesick Candle.
- Etsy Monogrammed Laundry Bag.
- Keurig K-Cup Coffee Maker.
- Ultraideas Memory Foam Slippers.
- Etsy Quarantined Graduation Box.
- Letters To My Future Self.
- Fujifilm Instax Instant Mini Camera.
- Etsy College Graduation Gift Box.
What is the best quote?
100 Best Quotes of All Time
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “The best way to predict the future is to invent it.”
- “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.”
What gift do you give a PhD graduate?
Here are some ways to honor those graduating with a higher degree.
- Give the Gift of Relaxation.
- Money is an Evergreen Graduation Gift.
- Get Creative with Gift Certificates.
- Splurge on Electronic Gadgets.
- Invest in a Personal Accessory.
- Book a Vacation for Your Graduate.
- Give a Liquid Gift.
- Find an Online Creative Shop.
What are some happy quotes?
- “Happiness is a direction, not a place.” –
- “Happiness depends upon ourselves.” –
- “A great obstacle to happiness is to expect too much happiness.” –
- “It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.” –
- “Happiness is not something ready made.
What are some good quotes for graduation?
120 Graduation Quotes That Are Legit Inspiration
- “Don’t be afraid.
- “Understand that one day you will have the power to make a difference, so use it well.”
- “You can’t do it alone.
- “Change takes courage.” —Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
- “I’m continually trying to make choices that put me out of my own comfort zone.
What is a good gift for a graduate student?
2021 Best Gifts for Graduate Students (From a Grad Student)
- Rocketbook Reusable Notebook.
- Philips SmartSleep Wake-up Light.
- The New York Times: 36 Hours.
- Hexagon Rotating Timer.
- PhD Comics.
What to say to a girl that is sad?
Here are some more specific things you can say or offer:
- “I’m sorry you’re in so much pain.”
- “I can’t even imagine what you’re going through.
- “You’re not alone.”
- “I’m here for you.” The caveat here is to only say it if you mean it, and are willing to help the person out in any way you can.
What are the shortest and deep meaningful quotes?
Here are 55 of my favorite short quotes for you to read, remember and retell:
- Love For All, Hatred For None. –
- Change the world by being yourself. –
- Every moment is a fresh beginning. –
- Never regret anything that made you smile. –
- Die with memories, not dreams. –
- Aspire to inspire before we expire. –
What’s a good quote for today?
More Quotes on Today Do today’s duty, fight today’s temptation; do not weaken and distract yourself by looking forward to things you cannot see, and could not understand if you saw them. Do today what should be done. Your tomorrow may never come. Today is the pupil of yesterday.
What is the saddest quote ever?
You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness. Tears come from the heart and not from the brain. To have felt too much is to end in feeling nothing. People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me that’s the saddest part.
How much money do you give for a Phd graduation?
If you’re not close to the graduate, you should give a cash gift in the range of $20-$100 to remain modest and appropriate in light of your relationship. If you’re close to the graduate or a family member, you can give a larger amount of money if your personal finances allow for it.
What is a good cash gift for high school graduation?
Friends and siblings: $20-75. Parents: $100 or more. Grandparents: $50-100 or more.
How much money should I give my daughter for high school graduation?
For those who are close to you and graduating from high school, a cash gift in the range of $50 – $100 is most often appropriate. If the person is part of your immediate family, the gift should be appropriate to what your family does in gift giving situations.
What is the most saddest thing in life?
Top 10 Saddest Things that Can Happen in Life
- The Death of a Parent. This is should definitely be number one.
- The Death of Your Child. This is by far the worst!
- Getting Raped.
- Suffering a Painful Death.
- The Death of a Pet.
- Getting Diagnosed With a Disease.
- Having Suicidal Thoughts.
- Receiving a Death Sentence.
What should I Caption my senior pictures?
Senior Sunday Captions For Instagram:
- You’re off to great places!
- Tomorrow will be a new chapter in my life.
- You are educated.
- Isn’t it funny, day by day, nothing changes, but when you look back, everything is different.
- You’ve sacrificed a lot for my future.
- This wasn’t like High School Musical at all.
What is a good high school graduation gift for a girl?
High school graduation gifts for girls
- Dimmable Desk Lamp. Being a good roommate means keeping quiet and lowering the lights when your roomie is trying to sleep.
- Apple Watch.
- Kendra Scott Jewelry.
- College Apparel, College Gear.
- Collegiate Pouch.
- Fjallraven Backpack.
- Air Purifier.
What do you give a PhD student?
Seven Perfect Present Ideas for PhD Students
- An adjustable laptop desk. PhD students spent a lot of time at their desks.
- A Moleskine. There are notebooks, and then there are Moleskines.
- A telescoping document tube.
- A wake-up light.
- An adult coloring book.
- Lab decor.
- A charitable donation.
How do you make a powerful quote?
Write like real people talk. Be conversational, yet avoid trite, filler language. Use phrasing that is memorable and helps create a picture in the reader’s mind. Provide meaningful insights and perspectives in a quote that increase the value of the quote and the likelihood of its pick-up by media.
What do high school graduates want for gifts?
The 28 Best High School Graduation Gifts
- Headphones for limiting distractions. Photo: Rozette Rago.
- Hot beverages all day. Photo: Michael Hession.
- Gentle waking. Photo: Sarah Kobos.
- A do-everything pressure cooker. Photo: Michael Hession.
- Popcorn done right. Photo: Amazon.
- A quirky clock.
- The coziest blanket.
- A waterproof backpack.