What are some examples of boring facts about yourself?
I don’t like my drinks cold. I don’t put ice in them. I prefer my bottled water at room temperature.
What are boring facts about people?
Boring people don’t have anything new to add.
What is a fun fact about yourself?
Fun fact questions about your professional experience Do you have any long-term career goals? What was your biggest workplace accomplishment? What is your dream job? Where do you see yourself in five years?
Did you know boring facts?
Here are 40 useless facts that everyone should know. There will be NO quiz on these later:
- In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all the world’s nuclear weapons combined.
- On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year.
- On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.
What is the most boring thing in the world?
The top 50 most boring things:
- Being stuck in traffic.
- Standing in line.
- Being on hold.
- Junk mail.
- Slow internet connections. This content is imported from Giphy.
- Listening to politicians.
- Watching TV adverts.
- The routine of everyday life.
What are some ridiculous facts?
50 Ridiculous Facts You Didn’t Know Were True
- A single sneeze travels 100 miles per hour and shoots 100,000 germs into the air.
- You’re born with just 1 pint of blood, but by the time you’re an adult you have 4 to 5 quarts.
- The human body contains enough fat to make seven bars of soap.
What are some dumb facts?
What is a useless fun fact?
Insane, Useless Facts You Won’t Believe: Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously. Montpelier, Vermont, is the only U.S. capital without a McDonald’s. Americans, on average, eat 18 acres of pizza every day.
What is really boring?
Being stuck in traffic emerged as the most boring thing about modern life, aggravating over half of the nation. A slow internet connection, listening to drab football pundits’ analysis and cleaning the house also appeared in the list of the most boring things in life.
What is the most boring hobby?
Top 5 most boring hobbies
- Watching television.
- Observing animals.
What is a fun fact of the day?
Fact: Human beings can use only a small fraction of Earth’s water. In school, we were taught that most (specifically, 71 percent) of the planet’s surface is covered in water. While that’s true, humans can use only 0.007 percent of that water, according to National Geographic.