What are synonyms for hasten?
SYNONYMS FOR hasten 2 urge, press; expedite, quicken, speed; precipitate.
How do you write a recommendation for a memo?
To write the recommendation memo:
- Gather the data relevant to the problem, analyze the data and base recommendations on it;
- Turn the data into information by considering it in terms of the problem and your company’s situation;
- Study the information and decide on your recommendations;
What should I write for future job?
Your conclusions needs to do three main things:
- Recap what you did.
- Highlight the big accomplishments.
- Optional Before you conclude, if you don’t have a future work section, put in a paragraph detailing the questions you think arise from the work and where you think researchers need to be looking next.
What does wreckage mean?
1 : the act of wrecking : the state of being wrecked. 2a : something that has been wrecked. b : broken and disordered parts or material from something wrecked. Synonyms & Antonyms Example Sentences Learn More about wreckage.
How do you recommend further research?
Suggestions for Future Research
- Building upon findings of your research. These may relate to findings of your study that you did not anticipate.
- Addressing limitations of your research.
- Constructing the same research in a new context, location and/or culture.
- Re-assessing and expanding theory, framework or model you have addressed in your research.
What is the meaning of hasten the day?
In the field of Wikipedia criticism, Hasten the Day is a phrase used to show support of an action that the speaker believes will assist in the societal collapse of the English Wikipedia and the Wikipedia community.
What is the opposite word of recommendation?
Opposite of the act of endorsing something, usually by being complimentary. dissuasion. discouragement. disapproval. caution.
What does hasten mean?
: to move or act quickly She hastened up the stairs. transitive verb.
How do you use hasten in a sentence?
Hasten in a Sentence 🔉
- Marilyn made an attempt to hasten the death of her elderly husband by putting arsenic in his food.
- Sadly, the new tax law will hasten the closure of many small businesses.
- Failing to wash your hands properly will hasten the spread of the flu virus.
What is a stronger word than recommendation?
In this page you can discover 51 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for recommendation, like: endorsement, condemnation, commendation, suggestion, support, advice, direction, opinion, good word, advocacy and guidance.
What stimulate means?
transitive verb. 1 : to excite to activity or growth or to greater activity : animate, arouse. 2a : to function as a physiological stimulus to. b : to arouse or affect by a stimulant (such as a drug)
What is the meaning of scarecrow?
1a : an object usually suggesting a human figure that is set up to frighten birds away from crops. b : something frightening but harmless. 2 : a skinny or ragged person.