What are the main topics in HTML?
5 essential topics
- The Basic syntax & elements. This is an example of a basic HTML webpage which shows the heading and a line of text.
- Class | id. Know when you have to use class versus when to use an id.
- Adding Stylesheets.
- Tables in HTML.
- Meta Tags.
How can I make a project in HTML?
- Step 1: Open Notepad (PC) Windows 8 or later:
- Step 1: Open TextEdit (Mac) Open Finder > Applications > TextEdit.
- Step 2: Write Some HTML. Write or copy the following HTML code into Notepad:
- Step 3: Save the HTML Page. Save the file on your computer.
- Step 4: View the HTML Page in Your Browser.
How do I write a project report for web development?
Include Key Elements in Your Report on Website Development
- Executive summary: Summarize the report in a few sentences.
- Goals of the website project: State the goals of your website.
- Key performance indicators: How will you measure the success of the project?
- Scope: Outline the scope of your website project.
What are the topics in HTML and CSS?
HTML5 and CSS: The Basics
- Structure text and image content for the web using HTML5.
- Learn semantic markup new to the HTML standard.
- Style a web page using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Create hyperlinks to link to other pages.
- Learn the box model for basic layout.
- Make web pages accessible and well-formed.
How do I build a project website?
How to Build a Website for a School Project
- Open a text editor.
- Save the file as “index.
- Register your website for free at any of the free hosting websites that exist on the Web.
- Log onto the password-protected area of the hosting website with which you registered.
How do you introduce a website to a project?
Website Design Guide – An Introduction To Your Website Development Project
- Examine the current situation.
- Determine your goals.
- Define your audiences and determine their needs.
- Determine Search Keyword Phrases.
- Analyse the competition.
- Develop Website Design & Structure.
- Develop the content.
How do I start a web design project?
10 Tips for Getting Started on a Web Design Project
- Set the Expectations Right.
- Define the Goal. This one is in direct correlation with the previous point.
- Think Audience First, and Solve a Specific Problem.
- Put Content First.
- Respect Web Standards.
- Make Navigation Simple.
- Focus on Mobile.
- Don’t Disregard Typography.
What are the important topics in CSS?
CSS key concepts:
- The syntax and forms of the language.
- Specificity, inheritance, and the Cascade.
- CSS units and values and functional notations.
- Box model and margin collapse.
- The containing block.
- Stacking and block-formatting contexts.
- Initial, computed, used, and actual values.
- CSS shorthand properties.