What can I do with an old car DVD player?
Below are 11 inventive projects you can try during your free time to reuse your old CD or DVD player.
- Add Bluetooth to an Old DVD Player.
- CD-ROM Into Vintage Speaker.
- Macro Lens From an Old Player.
- A USB Player From a DVD Player.
- DVD Player Becomes an Audio Amplifier.
- Arduino Mini Laser Engraver.
- Make a Burning Laser.
What kind of motor is in a DVD player?
The motor used to spin the CD or DVD is a brushless motor, that means that you can’t simply connect two wires in a battery and it will spin, for that, you will need a Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) and maybe some mods , following are some instructables with motors like this.
How many Volt is a DVD motor?
10 Days Returnable
|Voltage||6 Volts, 3 Volts|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||38.1 x 15.2 x 12.7 Centimeters|
|Material||As shown in image|
|Item Weight||4 Grams|
How to install a DVD player in your car?
Blue painter’s tape
What cars have DVD players?
– Sporty styling – Optional turbocharged and V6 engines make it fun to drive – Roomy backseat
How to replace car DVD player?
Grab a tweezer Grab a small-sized tweezer,which is so thin that it can easily go into the DVD player’s slot and can be moved without touching other
What is the best portable DVD player?
– Think about the weight of your chosen portable CD player. Make sure it’s not too heavy to comfortably carry from point A to point B. – Look at quality and durability. – Consider where you’ll be using your portable CD player. – Check the warranty on your chosen portable CD player.