What Christian holiday is in January?
When is Epiphany? Epiphany is observed on January 6 by Roman Catholics, Lutherans, Anglicans, and Christians of other Western traditions. Eastern traditions that follow the Julian calendar rather than the Gregorian calendar celebrate Epiphany on January 19, since their Christmas Eve falls on January 6.
What are the 3 Christian holidays?
Advent Sunday. Advent Sunday is the start of the Christian year and, in the Western churches, is four Sundays before Christmas.
What are the main holidays in January?
January Special Days
- January 1 — New Year’s Day, National Hangover Day.
- January 2 — World Introvert Day, National Buffet Day, National Cream Puff Day, National Personal Trainer Awareness Day, National Science Fiction Day.
- January 4 — National Spaghetti Day, World Braille Day, World Hypnotism Day.
What are the biblical holidays?
This giant book gives an extensive look at the nine annual holidays Passover, Unleavened Bread, Firstfruits, Pentecost, Trumpets, Day of Atonement, Tabernacles, Hanukkah, Purim and the weekly holidaythe Sabbath!
What holidays celebrate Jesus?
Holidays Jesus Celebrated
- Jesus Observed Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread.
- Jesus Fulfilled the Feast of First Fruits.
- Jesus Pointed to Shavuot (Pentecost).
- Jesus Foreshadowed the Feast of Trumpets.
- Jesus Fulfilled the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur).
- Jesus Observed the Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot).
What is January 7th?
January 7th is the seventh day in the Gregorian calendar. On this day, William Dickson received a motion picture film patent, the first transatlantic telephone service occurred between New York City and London, an the government of Fidel Castro was recognized by the United States.
What holiday is January 17th?
Martin Luther King Jr.
What holiday is January 18th?
January 18th holidays January 18th also marks National Winnie the Poo Day and National Thesaurus Day.