What does WLYK mean in text?
WLYK means “Will Let You Know.”
What does Ttytt mean in text?
TTYTT means “To Tell You The Truth.” It is similar TBH (To Be Honest), but is far less common. TTYTT is typically used as a caveat to protect the author from an overly candid statement. In other words, when people start a conversation with TTYTT, they feel this gives them licence to be hurtful or overly critical.
What does Ttmab mean in text?
TTMAB means “To the Moon and Back.”
How do you say I miss you not directly?
Cute Ways To Say “I Miss You”
- I wish you were here.
- I think about you all the time.
- I see you everywhere around me.
- When will I see you again?
- I’m counting the days by minutes.
- I can’t stop thinking about you.
- I can’t wait to be with you again.
- I can feel your breath on my neck.
How do you say ily in numbers?
Ways of Saying “I Love You” Using Numbers
- 1234 (1 thing 2 say 3 words 4 you (I love you))
- 143 (I love you (the number of letters in each word))
- 14344 (I love you very much (number of letters in each word))
- 1437 (I love you forever (number of letters in each word))
- 381 (I love you (3 words, 8 letters, 1 meaning))
How do you tell a boy you love him indirectly?
Cute ways to tell him you love him
- “When I think of you it makes me smile.”
- “I feel special when I am around you.”
- “When I wake in the morning, you are my first thought.”
- “I am so lucky to have you in my life.”
- “You are my favorite distraction.”
- “Hey there handsome.”
- “I appreciate you so much.”
- “You are my best friend.”
How do you say I miss you in a flirty way?
Why does 143 mean?
I love you
143 is code for I love you, especially used on pagers back in the 1990s.