What is the highest paid part-time job?
Top 19 Highest Paying Part-Time Jobs
- Private Tutoring. If you have significant experience or education in a particular subject, you might be able to translate that into a high-paying tutoring gig.
- Truck Driver.
- Graphic Designer.
- Writer / Copywriter.
- Management Analyst.
What kind of work can I do from home to make money?
How to make money at home
- Become a virtual assistant. A virtual assistant is someone who provides administrative services to clients from a remote location, such as a home office.
- Pet sitting.
- Sell your own items online.
- Tutor students online.
- Start a blog.
- Sell services online.
- Create sales funnels.
- Sell consulting services.
How can I make 75k from home?
15 Real Work From Home Jobs That Make Up To $75,000 A Year
- Pinterest Virtual Assistant. Pinterest has over 290 million active users.
- Sell Etsy Printables.
- Start a blog that makes money.
- Sell digital stickers on Etsy.
- Make dog treats at home.
- Virtual Assistant.
- Freelance writing.
- Professional Proofreader.
How can I make 20000 a year part-time?
4 Side Hustles That Earn $20,000 a Year
- Dog walker or pet sitter. Average pet-sitting rates:
- ESL tutoring online. Average ESL tutor rates: $25 to $50 per hour.
- Virtual assistant. Average virtual assistant rates: $19 to $20+ per hour.
- Language translation services. Average language transcription rates:
How can I make $60000 a year?
20 Jobs Where You Can Make $60,000 Out of College
- Market Research Analyst.
- Compensation, Benefits and Job Analysis Specialist.
- Film and Video Editor.
- Conservation Scientist or Forester.
- Human Resources Specialist.
- High School Teacher.
- Respiratory Therapist.
- Public Relations Specialist. Median annual salary in 2018: $60,000.