What is the most beautiful part of Sardinia?
The 12 Most Surreal and Beautiful Places in Sardinia
- Neptune’s Grotto. Natural Feature. View.
- Argentiera. Natural Feature.
- La Pelosa Beach. Natural Feature.
- Murals of Orgosolo. Architectural Landmark.
- Su Nuraxi di Barumini. Archaeological site.
- Gola di Gorropu. Natural Feature.
- Capo Testa. Natural Feature.
- Mamoiada. Natural Feature.
Which is better Sardinia or Sicily?
If you’re looking for classic historical sites and lots of Greek history then Sicily is the best option, whereas Sardina has much older examples of ancient monuments and has more Roman history than the other island.
What is the best time of year to visit Sardinia?
Sardinia has a mediterranean climate with hot dry summers and mild winters. If you enjoy hot perfect sunny days the best time to visit Sardinia is between June and August. The hottest month of the year is July with an average daily maximum of 32 C and an average low of 21 C.
Where is the best town to stay in Sardinia?
Where To Stay In Sardinia
- Cagliari – The Perfect City Break.
- Villasimius – Best for Diving Junkies.
- Costa Rei – A Fabulous Getaway for Families.
- Pula – Great Beaches and Archeology.
- Carloforte – A Truly Unique Place.
- Oristano – Sardinia Off-the-Beaten Path.
- Sassari – A Lesser Visited Destination.
Which side of Sardinia is best?
If you are looking for a luxury holiday in Sardinia, the Costa Smeralda is the right place for you. If you wish to find peace and quiet and less crowded beaches, you can choose among many resorts in the North, which have just what you need.
Is Sardinia expensive to eat out?
Eating out is not too expensive, with the caveat depending on where you choose to eat. You may find that you’ll eat better at a local trattoria than a high flying pretentious restaurant in Porto Cervo.