Where should a beginner read Chinese?
The 10 best free Chinese reading resources for beginner, intermediate and advanced learners
- Beginner. Mandarin Bean. Chinese Reading and Comprehension. M Mandarin (漫中文) Chinese at Ease. Du Chinese.
- Intermediate. Readibu. M Mandarin (漫中文) WordSwing. SlowChinese (慢速中文)
- Advanced. 科普中国 – 十万个为什么 百度百科 小故事 – 故事大全 Chinese Text Sampler.
How do you start a Chinese story?
If you want to start writing your very first fiction story in Chinese, you should consider the following tips.
- Improve Your Vocabulary through Reading.
- Create an Outline.
- Put the Focus on Writing in the First Draft.
- Let a Native Speaker Edit Your Work.
- Write Down Your Errors.
- Keep a Vocabulary by Your Side.
How do I start reading Chinese books?
7 Easy Chinese Books to Improve Your Reading Skills
- 1. “
- Cao Chong was the son of a powerful Han Dynasty warlord.
- “Legend of the Moon”（嫦娥奔月 cháng é bèn yuè）
- “Painted Skin” (画皮 huà pí)
- 5. “
- “Little Cat Goes Fishing” (小猫钓鱼 xiǎo māo diào yú)
- “The Rabbit’s Bride” (兔子的新娘 tù zi de xīn niáng)
What should I learn first in Chinese?
The 4 Mandarin Tones Mastery of the four Mandarin tones is the essential first step to learning this language. The four Mandarin tones are high and level, rising, falling then rising, and falling. You must be able to pronounce and understand the Mandarin Tones.
Is it easy to read Mandarin?
Mandarin Chinese reading is hard, but it won’t be as bruising if you know how to learn it the right way, and there’s an easy path that’s accessible to everyone. Taking the less strenuous path is all about knowing how to learn to read Chinese—how to make pinyin work for you, and how to recognize and remember characters.
How do you write N in Chinese?
In other words in writing numerals you write down the meaning, not it’s sound. And so it is in Chinese, Chinese write down the meaning not the sound….Chinese Alphabet.
|Chinese Alphabet||English||Pinyin Pronunciation|
How do you say Harry Potter in Chinese?
Harry Potter Chinese Name: Pinyin: hālì bōtè
Where can I read Chinese book?
9 Awesome Websites to Find and Download Chinese E-books
- Weibo Books.
- QiDian Books.
- Amazon Kindle.
- Loyal Books.
- 24 Reader.
- Project Gutenberg.
Can I learn Chinese on my own?
Learning Chinese on your own is definitely possible, but it depends on what you mean by “on my own.” If, for you, this means “without a formal teacher/tutor,” then yes, it’s more difficult but still reasonable. If “learning Chinese on my own” means “without any Chinese friends,” then it’s very unlikely.