Who is the federal prosecutor for the Northern District of West Virginia?

United States Attorney William J. Ihlenfeld, II was sworn in as the United States Attorney for the Northern District of West Virginia on October 12, 2021. Ihlenfeld was nominated by President Biden on August 10, 2021 and confirmed by the U.S. Senate on October 5, 2021.

What does the WV Attorney General do?

More specifically, the Office of the Attorney General is responsible for prosecuting and defending legal actions on behalf of the State, and for ensuring that the rights of the State and its citizens are protected in matters before the circuit courts of this State, the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals, and all …

What District court Is West Virginia?

The United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia (in case citations, S.D. W. Va.) is a federal court in the Fourth Circuit (except for patent claims and claims against the U.S. government under the Tucker Act, which are appealed to the Federal Circuit). (S.D. W.

How do I report an unlicensed business in WV?

1) Call our Consumer Protection Hotline at 1-800-368-8808 or visit our website at www.wvago.gov to obtain a complaint form.

How do I file a complaint with the attorney general in WV?

File a Consumer Complaint

  1. State of West Virginia.
  2. Office of the Attorney General Patrick Morrisey.
  3. Consumer Protection Division.
  4. 1-800-368-8808 or 304-558-8986.
  5. E-mail: [email protected].

Are criminal records public in West Virginia?

Are Criminal Records Public In West Virginia? Yes, per West Virginia’s Freedom of Information Act, anyone can access public criminal records in the state.

How do I contact the Attorney General of West Virginia?

Should you need assistance from the Attorney General, please do not hesitate to contact us. Fax: 304-558-0140 Your Attorney General is committed to speaking with West Virginians about what the Office of the West Virginia Attorney General does, and how he can help West Virginia reach her full potential.

How do I request the Attorney General for my event?

If you have any questions regarding your event, please call the office at 304-558-2021. Click here to be taken to the form to request the Attorney General for your event. Contact Webmaster

Is the US Attorney’s Office part of the Department of Justice?

U.S. Attorneys and their offices are part of the Department of Justice. U.S. Attorneys receive oversight, supervision and administrative support services through the Justice Department’s Executive Office for United States Attorneys. Thank you for visiting.