Who is the richest artist in Nigeria 2021?
Wizkid is the richest musician in Nigeria. His net worth, as estimated by Forbes, is$21 Million, making him the richest musician in Nigeria in 2022.
Who is the richest musician in Nigeria 2023?
Top ten (10,20) Richest musicians in Nigeria 2022/2023
- Timaya – net worth N4 billion.
- # 7Paul Okoye – N5. 6 billion.
- Peter Okoye – net worth N5. 8 billion.
- 2Baba (2Face) – net worth N5. 9 billion.
- D’Banj – net worth N6 billion.
- Don Jazzy – net worth N7. 5 billion.
- Wizkid – net worth N8 billion.
- Davido – net worth N9 billion.
Who is the richest hip hop musician in Nigeria 2020?
According to the 2020 Forbes list, Wizkid happens to be the richest Nigerian musician with a $20 Million networth.
- Wizkid’s car collections and houses.
- Davido’s cars and houses.
- Don Jazzy’s houses and cars.
- Burna Boy’s cars and houses.
- Tuface’s luxurious apartment and cars.
- Phyno’s Cars and Houses.
Who is the richest musician in Nigeria 2021 2022?
Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2021/2022 [Latest!]
- Mr P – ₦25 billion ($63.3 million)
- Burna Boy – ₦26.1 Billion ($65.3 Million)
- Don Jazzy – ₦26.4 Billion ($66.1 Million)
- Wizkid – ₦25 Billion ($66.6 Million)
- Davido – ₦28 billion ($70 million)
- Frequently Asked Questions About The Richest Nigerian Musicians.
Who have money pass between Davido and Wizkid?
However, Davido still maintains his current net worth of $70 million while Wizkid follows closely at $63.3 million. Going by the official net worths of these artists, Davido net worth is estimated at a staggering $70 million while Wizkid has a total net worth of $63 million. Posted on June 12, 2021 by David.
Who is the richest female musician in Nigeria 2022?
There is no point arguing against this, Tiwa Savage is by far the richest female musician in the whole of Nigeria. Tiwa Savage’s talent and hard work made her the most successful Nigerian female musician.
How much is wizkid private jet?
WIZKID Shows off His $20M Private Jet As He Flies Out of Ghana For MAJOR Performance | WATCH VIDEO – YouTube.