Why does my iPhone say this app is no longer shared with you?
The message “This app is no longer shared with you” can occur when you didn’t buy the app yourself, but it has been shared with you by a family member via Apple’s Family Sharing. Some users have reported that they suddenly receive this warning and they can no longer use the app.
Why does app say no longer shared?
Now, the first thing that you should do when you face this error message is to make sure that the Family Sharing is configured and turned on on the account that is sharing the app. In some cases, the error message can appear just because the feature was mistakenly disabled.
What does not showing in shared with you mean in Messages?
If you don’t see a Shared with You section, you might not have it enabled in the Start Page. To enable the Shared with You section, first scroll to the bottom of the Start Page and tap “Edit”.
How do I turn on app sharing on iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings.
- Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap Add Member.
- If your child doesn’t have an Apple ID, tap Create an Account for a Child. But if your child already has an Apple ID, tap Invite People.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
Why can’t ti join shared album iPhone?
Please make sure you’ve turned on iCloud Shared Albums on iPhone: Go to the Settings app > [your name] > iCloud > Photos, then toggle on Shared Albums. You also need to make sure that iCloud Photos is enabled. Before getting photos and videos from shared albums on iPhone, you’ll need to accept the Shared Album invite.
How do I restore an app that is no longer available?
What happens to my purchased apps if they are no longer available in the app store?
- Open the app on the device that you would like to restore.
- Tap the “i” icon in the lower right corner.
- Tap Restore Purchases, and enter your Apple ID and password, if it asks. We’re glad you’re here. Please sign in to leave feedback.
How do you get rid of shared with you?
How to Disable Shared with You on iPhone and iPad
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll to find and tap on the Messages app.
- Tap the Shared with You section to open its settings.
- Toggle off the Automatic Sharing setting to disable the feature entirely.
How do I grant app permissions on iPhone?
How to manage app permissions on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Settings app from your Home screen.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap an app to view which apps can access it.
- Tap the switch next to each app to allow or deny access.
Why can’t I allow apps to access my photos?
Go to Settings–>>Privacy–>>Camera and turn the settings to ON for each app that you would like to have access to it. Go to Settings–>>Privacy–>>Photos and make sure that those apps have the Read & Write permissions. Axel F. This did not work for me.
Does turning off shared albums delete them?
Disabling it turns off any photos you’ve shared in albums to other people, but it also deletes all shared images from other people that are on your iOS or macOS device. So disabling it won’t remove any images from your libraries or Camera Roll from your devices.