How can I contact Kotak Customer Care toll free number?
(855) 365-6767Kotak Mahindra Bank / Customer service
How can I talk to Kotak Mahindra Bank customer care?
Welcome to Customer Service @ Kotak
- Call Keya. For quick response to queries, call us on 1860-266-2666 or if you are 811 customer dial 1860-266-0811*
- Chat with Keya. You can ask Keya about queries related to credit & debit cards, accounts and fixed deposits.
- Branches & ATMs.
- Registered Offices.
What is the customer care number of Kotak 811?
1860 266 0811
|1860 266 0811||811|
|1860 266 2666||Bank and Credit card|
|1860 266 2666||Personal, Payday and Home Loan|
|1800 209 0000||Fraud or any unauthorized transaction in your Account / Credit Card|
Why is Kotak called 811?
Executive vice-chairman Uday Kotak said it has been named “811” “inspired by November 8, 2016, “the day that changed India” referring to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s announcement on demonetisation of high value notes last year.
How can I get my customer ID?
To retrieve your Customer ID online in 3 simple steps, go to NetBanking and click on the “?” icon.
- Input your registered Mobile No. (with Country Code), and your PAN or Date of Birth details.
- Authenticate using the OTP sent on your registered Mobile No.
- The unique Customer ID is displayed upfront.
Is Kotak 811 good?
The zero balance Kotak 811 accounts are better because there are no penalties and you can use your money to the fullest extent. But, Kotak 811 Edge is a regular savings account where you need to keep Rs. 10,000 as an average monthly balance (AMB).
Is Kotak 811 a zero balance account?
Kotak 811 is a zero balance saving account. This means that you don’t have to pay any penalties for not maintaining a minimum balance.
Can I open 2 Kotak 811 account?
Unfortunately, the Kotak 811 account is intended for a single user only, and cannot be held jointly.
How to find my CRN number in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
– Go to Message App – Type CRN in message & send it to – 9971056767 – After sent successful, You’ll get message from Kotak Bank including CRN number. – Done.
Is Kotak Mahindra a safe bank?
These were Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC), Kotak Mahindra Bank, and State Bank of India. Even as BSE Sensex was firm so far in the trade, a total of 21 shares touched their respective 52-week lows on the BSE.
How to change mobile number in Kotak Mahindra bank account?
– Visit Nearest Bank branch – Ask for Mobile number update/change form – Fill the fo
Is Kotak Mahindra a nationalised bank?
The ‘Kotak Karma Contact Sports Centre’ is a state-of-the-art training facility at the IIS Rohit Rao, Joint President & Group CSR officer, Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited, said, “Kotak’s CSR Project on Sports with IIS provides international-class