How do I change the URL of a Joomla database?
How to change Joomla site address (URL)
- Log into your cPanel > File Manager menu:
- Navigate to the root folder of your Joomla installation, right-click on configuration.
- Open the file and adjust its source code online.
- Enter a new website URL in this line:
How do I import a Joomla database into phpMyAdmin?
Importing the copy into a new database
- Login to the new database using phpMyAdmin.
- Click the database name on the left-hand side of the page.
- Select the Import tab.
- Click the Browse button under “File to import”, then select the database file from your computer.
- Click Go to import the database.
Where is my Joomla database?
Log into your cPanel cPanel dashboard. Once inside the cPanel, locate and enter the File Manager tool. Inside the File Manager, you will need to navigate to the root folder for your Joomla installation. Unless you are using a subfolder or subdomain, this will likely be your public_html folder.
How do I add a database to Joomla?
How to Create New Database For Joomla in cPanel?
- Step 1: Login to cPanel.
- Step 2: Select MySQL database wizard.
- Step 3: Create new database.
- Step 4: Create new database user.
- Step 5: Add user to database.
- Step 6: Select All Privileges.
How do I change my website URL in cPanel?
Change WordPress address directly in the Database
- Login to your cPanel and navigate to phpMyAdmin menu.
- Choose the database which is being used for your WordPress blog and click on it.
- Click on wp-options table and edit siteurl and home fields.
- Enter in your new value in the option_value field, then click Go.
How do I move a Joomla Content article from phpMyAdmin?
How to import Article Content on the new Joomla 1.7 site?
- Login to phpMyAdmin database tool on the new site.
- Select the correct website database from the left hand menu. (Do not enter or select any tables.)
- Select the SQL tab on the top menu.
- Paste the data as a new query.
- Press Go.
What is Joomla database?
A Joomla site is made up of a single database and a large number of files/directories. It’s in this database that Joomla stores most of its data: from article content to menu items, from usernames to extension settings. In this article we’ll explain how to access the Joomla database using the tool phpMyAdmin.
How do I move a Joomla content article from phpMyAdmin?