How do I download Gwsmo?
Go to the GWSMO download page and click Download GWSMO. To install GWSMO, open the installer and follow the instructions.
Is Google Workspace Sync for Microsoft Outlook free?
Microsoft Outlook and Standard Google accounts Email sync between Outlook and Gmail is available to all accounts, paid and free.
How do I enable Google Workspace sync?
Turn on GWSMO for your account:
- From the dashboard, click Apps. Google Workspace. Gmail End User Access.
- Click Google Workspace Sync check the Enable Google Workspace Sync for Microsoft Outlook for my users box.
- Click Save.
What is Google Apps Sync?
You can manage how your apps sync messages, email, and other recent data in your Google Account. Important: You’re using an older Android version. Some of these steps work only on Android 9 and up. Learn how to check your Android version.
How do I set up G Suite in Outlook 2013?
In Apps > G Suite > Settings for Gmail > Advanced settings, make sure Enable G Suite Sync for Microsoft Outlook is selected. On the Google Admin Security page, make sure Enable API access is selected. In Apps > G Suite > Settings for Directory, make sure Enable contact sharing is selected.
What is the latest version of Gwsmo?
Release 3.6.390.1030 (version 2).
How do I sync my Google Workspace with Outlook?
After you create your Google Workspace profile in Microsoft Outlook, you can start using it.
- In the Set Up Google Workspace Sync for Microsoft Outlook box, click Start Microsoft Outlook.
- Select your Google Workspace profile.
- (Optional) Click Options and check the Set as default profile box.
- Click OK.
How do I turn on Google Sync and backup?
Tap your account avatar at the top right of the screen. Tap “Photo settings.” On the Settings page, tap “Back up & sync.” Turn on “Back up & sync” by swiping the button to the right.
How do I sync Google Drive with my computer?
Here’s how to set it up and get everything synced.
- Step One: Download and Install Backup and Sync.
- Step Two: Choose Which Folders Will Get Synced from Google Drive.
- Step Three: Choose Other Folders On You PC to Sync.
- Step Four: Tweak Your Photo Uploading Settings.