How do I fix my Apple podcast app?
Podcasts app crashing on iPhone? 10 Ways to fix it
- Force quit the Podcasts app.
- Turn on and off Airplane Mode.
- Check Apple’s server status.
- Delete and reinstall the Podcasts app.
- Restart your iPhone.
- Restart Wi-Fi router.
- Reset network settings.
- Reset all settings.
How do I reset podcast app?
Try restoring your device and setting it up as new
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Tap General.
- Tap Reset.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
- Enter your device’s passcode if prompted.
- Tap Backup Then Erase if you haven’t backed up your device yet. Otherwise, tap Erase Now.
Why are Apple Podcasts not updating?
It’s possible that the reason your iPhone is not downloading podcasts is that you have some automatic download settings turned off. Luckily, you can check for this issue in the Settings app! Go to Settings -> Podcasts. Here, your iPhone gives you a few options for downloading podcast episodes.
How do I reinstall podcast app on my iPhone?
Question: Q: I deleted the podcast app. How to get it back again
- On your iOS device, go to the App Store.
- Search for the app. Make sure that you use the exact name of the app. Find the correct name of built-in apps.
- Tap. to restore the app.
- Wait for the app to restore, then open it from your Home screen.
How do I download podcast episodes on my iPhone?
How to download podcast episodes on iPhone or iPad
- Open the Podcasts app.
- Browse or search for a show, then tap it.
- Touch and hold the episode that you want to download.
- Tap Download Episode.
Why does Apple podcast app keep closing?
If your podcast app crashing after iOS 13 update, and the previous method didn’t work for you; then delete the app from the device. Then, install a fresh new version on your iPhone. Well, reinstallation of the podcast will be pretty simple; Step 1: Go to ‘App Store’ and search for Apple Podcast App.
How to download podcast iPhone?
- Tap the “iTunes” app on your home screen.
- Tap “Search” and then type the name of a specific podcast.
- Tap the podcast’s name to go to its episode listings.
- Tap the arrow icon next to any episode to download it to your iPhone.
- Enter the password for your Apple account and tap “Download.”
Why can’t I listen to Podcasts on my iPhone?
Close the Podcast app and restart your iOS device. Open the Podcast app and try to refresh and see if it works. If your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 10 and higher, you can delete the Podcast app from your device and then re-install the app.
How do I refresh Apple Podcasts?
Apple Podcasts has brought back the ‘refresh feed’ button. While Apple seem confident that new episodes, and other changes in your podcast feed are now seen within ‘a few hours’ – an update to this page – they’ve also restored the ability to refresh a feed faster within Apple Podcasts Connect.
Why can’t I download podcasts on my Device?
Allow Cellular Data If you can’t download any podcasts while not connected to Wi-Fi, then you must confirm that the Podcasts app has the permissions required to use cellular data. Head over to Settings > Podcasts and ensure that the switch next to Cellular Data is enabled.
How do I fix the Podcasts app on my iPad?
Usually, setting OpenDNS — which is an extremely popular DNS service — can help resolve connectivity issues that prevent the Podcasts app from working properly. Go to the Settings app, tap Wi-Fi, tap the i-shaped icon next to the active Wi-Fi connection, and tap Configure DNS.
Will I Lose my podcasts If I delete the app?
Don’t worry — you won’t lose any of any of your podcasts by deleting the app on your iPhone. First, delete the app by lightly pressing and holding the app icon until all of your apps begin to shake. Next, tap the small minus icon that appears in the upper left-hand corner of the app icon.
How to download podcast episodes on iPhone?
Here, your iPhone gives you a few options for downloading podcast episodes. If you scroll down to the Automatic Downloads heading and turn Enable When Following on, your iPhone will automatically download every episode of the podcasts you follow. Right beneath Enable When Following, you’ll see a switch labelled Download When Saving.