How do I get the News update on my iPhone?
On your iPhone or iPod touch
- Open the News app.
- Tap the Following tab.
- Scroll down and tap Notifications & Email. From here, you can: Choose which channels send you notifications. Get notifications for Apple News Today audio briefings. Get notified when new magazine issues are available if you subscribe to Apple News+.
How can I read newspapers on my iPhone?
Read stories in News on iPhone
- Read the next story: Tap.
- Read the previous story: Tap.
- Return to the list of stories: Swipe from the left edge.
- Tell News what stories you prefer: When viewing a story that’s not part of an Apple News+ issue, tap or.
- Change the text size: Tap.
- Share a story: Tap.
What’s the best News app for iPhone?
Top 10 news apps for your iPhone
- Flipboard for iPhone. The juggernaut of them all.
- Zite for iPhone. Flipboard competitor Zite, is also a beautiful way of reading news.
- CNN Mobile for iPhone (International edition)
- Breaking News for iPhone.
- Pulse for iPhone.
- AP Mobile for iPhone.
- Zinio for iPhone.
- Stumbleupon for iPhone.
How do I get the News on my iPhone 11?
Turn on News in iCloud settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- On your Apple device, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud. Make sure you’re signed in with the same Apple ID on all your devices.
- In the list of apps, turn on News (if it isn’t already on).
Why am I not getting News notifications on my iPhone?
Go to Settings and tap Notifications. Select an app under Notification Style. Under Alerts, choose the alert style that you want. If you turn on Allow Notifications, choose when you want the notifications delivered — immediately or in the scheduled notification summary.
How do I update my phone’s News?
On your mobile device, open the Google News app . At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial. Tap News settings . To get your daily briefing, under “Alerts,” turn on Daily briefing emails.
Why is my Apple News not updating?
Re-download the app by going to the App Store and searching Apple News. Follow the prompts to download and install the app. Load and run the app to see if it refreshes news stories from today.
What news is iPhone free?
All of these news apps are free to download on Android and Apple devices, although some have premium, paid versions available.
- Apple News. Apple’s news service keeps iPhone and iPad users fully informed on current affairs.
- Google News.
- The Week.
- 7. Yahoo News.
- 8. News Break.
Does iPhone have a news app?
The News app collects all the stories you want to read, from your favorite sources, about the topics that interest you most. To personalize News, you can choose from a selection of publications (called channels) and topics such as Entertainment, Food, and Science.
What’s the best News app?
Apple News (iOS, macOS)
How do I add News widgets to my iPhone?
To add the Google News Briefing widget on your iPhone or iPad:
- Touch and hold the home screen.
- In the top left, tap Add .
- Search for the Google News app and tap it.
- To select the widget size, swipe right or left.
- Tap Add widget.
- Place the widget on your home screen.
- In the top right, tap Done.