How do I log into APC UPS?
Connect to the UPS/device serial port using the correct APC configuration cable….9600 bps, 8 data bits, no parity, 1 stop bit, and no flow control.
- Apply the port settings to establish the connection.
- Press enter 3-5 times to display the username prompt.
- Use the default username and password of “apc”.
What is the default IP address of APC UPS?
The default IP address is 192.168. 2.66 with a subnet mask of 255.255. 255.0. The default username is admin and the default password is admin01.
How do I reset my APC password?
Press the Reset button a second time immediately while the LED is rapidly flashing – which will cause the LED to then go off – in order to reset the User Name and Password to their defaults temporarily (the default User Name and password are both apc).
How do I reset my APC UPS?
APC Smart UPS – How to reset / restart
- Turn off and unplug UPS from wall.
- Press and hold the OFF button again.
- You may see a quick flash of the LED’s and you should hear an audible “”click”” from the UPS.
- Turn UPS back on.
How do I assign an IP address to an APC PDU?
APC PDU configuration trick
- Use ARP to define an IP address for the PDU, and use the PDU’s MAC address in the ARP. command.
- Use Ping with a size of 113 bytes to assign the. IP address defined by the ARP command. For.
- Use Telnet to access the PDU at its newly. assigned IP address.
- Use apc for both user name and password.
How do I change the IP address on APC UPS?
On the Web interface, access the Configuration menu and select the following option:
- • Configuration > Network > TCP/IP > IPV4 Settings.
- Configure the desired static IP address an click on the Apply button.
How do I restart APC UPS?
Solution: To reset the network interface of a SMT, SMTL, or SMX model UPS, on the display interface hold the UP and DOWN buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds. The display flashes to indicate that the network interface has restarted.
How do I factory reset my APC PDU?
Resetting APC AP7920 PDU
- Press and hold the reset button for about 10 seconds.
- The status light should blink rapidly.
- Release the reset button then press it again for about a second.
- The light should go orange.
- After about 20 seconds the reset will complete and the device will have booted.