How do I save a project in Visual Studio 2010?
- Open the folder where the solution and the projects are.
- Make a copy of the desired project folder.
- Rename the *. csproj file in the copied project folder to the new project name.
- Open the solution in the Visual Studio, right click on the solution and select Add -> Existing project .
How do I save a project in Visual Studio 2012?
Save the project in Microsoft Visual Studio 2012. Open Blend for Visual Studio 2012. Open the project you are working on. Go to File > Save Copy of Project.
How do I change the project version in Visual Studio?
To change the target Framework
- In Visual Studio, in Solution Explorer, select your project.
- On the menu bar, select File, Open, File.
- In the project file, locate the entry for the target Framework version.
- Change the value to the Framework version you want, such as v3.
- Save the changes and close the editor.
How do I clone a Visual Studio project?
Use the start window Open Visual Studio. On the start window, select Clone a repository. Enter or type the repository location, and then select the Clone button.
How do you save a project in Visual Basic?
Saving a Project from Visual Basic Editor
- Open the Save As dialog box by doing one of the following: On the File menu, click Save xxx. VBA. “xxx” represents the file name. On the toolbar, click “Save Project File” icon.
- The Save As dialog box appears. Specify the file name and location (drive or folder) and click Save.
How do I change my Visual Studio project folder?
In Visual Studio, click Tools > Options. Expand Projects and Solutions and click Locations. The Projects location field defines the default location for storing new projects. You can change this path if you are using a different working folder.
How do I change the target framework in Visual Studio 2010?
Here is how you change the Target Framework in VS2010.
- Right click the Project.
- Click the “Compile” tab.
- At the bottom click “Advanced Complie Options…”
- Choose the framework from “Target framework (all configurations):”
How do I change the version of .NET Framework?
NET version that you just chose.
- In Solution Explorer, open the right-click context menu for the project that you want to change, and then choose Properties.
- In the left column of the Properties window, choose the Application tab.
- In the Target Framework list, choose the version that you want.
How do I save a project in Visual Studio as a zip file?
Ctrl-A > Right-Click > Send-To > Zip.
How do I copy a Visual Studio project to another computer?
Navigate to C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\Visual Studio Projects. Open your flash drive in a new window of Explorer. Use Ctrl+Click to grab all the project folders you want to move. Drag those folders onto your USB drive.