How do you conjugate ser?
Futuro – Future Tense
- yo seré – I will be.
- tú serás – you will be.
- vos serás – you (South American) will be.
- él/ella/usted será – he/she/you (formal) will be.
- nosotros/as seremos – we will be.
- vosotros/as seréis – you (plural) will be.
- ustedes serán – you (plural) will be.
- ellos/as serán – they will be.
What is the imperfect tense of ser?
ser, ir and ver are irregular in the imperfect tense….3 Irregular verbs in the imperfect tense.
|ser||Meaning: to be|
|(él/ella/usted)||era||he/she/it was, you were|
What does the verb ver mean?
Ver is a very common Spanish verb and, while its closest equivalent in English is “to see”, it can have a lot of different meanings. ¿Vemos una película? Depending on the context, ver can mean “to watch”, “to check”, “to notice”, “to meet” and “to look at.”
How do you use ser?
When to Use Ser
- Use Ser When Describing People or Things. Ser is used for both physical descriptions and character descriptions or personality traits.
- Use Ser to Describe a Person’s Occupation.
- Use Ser to Talk About Relationships.
- Use Ser to Talk About Possession.
- Use Ser to Talk About the Time.
What is the Ver conjugation?
Ver conjugation: basic forms
|él, ella, Usted||ve||vio|
|ellos, ellas, ustedes||ven||vieron|
Why do we use ser?
Ser is used in a simple way, to talk about WHAT something is (permanent state). To describe characteristics that are an essential part of the thing we’re talking about.