How do you delete Mii Maker data on 3DS?
Complete these steps
- From the HOME Menu tap the System Settings icon, then Open.
- Tap Data Management.
- Tap Nintendo 3DS.
- Select the data you would like to delete, then select Delete.
- Tap Delete Software and Save Data or Create Save-Data Backup and Delete Software.
- Tap Delete again to confirm.
How do you delete all Miis on 3DS?
1 Answer. Show activity on this post. Open up Mii Maker, select the button that says View Mii Characters, then tap on the Mii you want to get rid of and choose Erase. If it is possible to get rid of the Mii you don’t want, this should do it.
What happens if you delete your NNID?
A deleted Nintendo Network ID cannot be used again to create a new account. Once it is deleted, that username is gone. The Nintendo Network ID should only be deleted if you do not want to use it or access purchases made with it (on Wii U or Nintendo 3DS) ever again.
How do I wipe my 3DS to sell?
Tap Format again to erase the data.
- Select the System Settings icon on the HOME Menu, and tap Open.
- Tap Other Settings.
- For Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, and Nintendo 2DS, tap the right arrow three times until you reach page four, then tap Format System Memory.
- Tap Format.
- Tap Format again to erase the data.
How do you delete a Mii?
When you are finished editing your Mii, press Done.
- From the HOME Menu, select System Settings. System Settings highlighted on the Nintendo Switch HOME Menu Screen.
- Scroll down the options on the left and select Mii.
- Select Create/Edit a Mii.
- Select Mii List.
- Select Delete, and then Delete again.
How do you make a new personal Mii?
Complete these steps
- Select StreetPass Mii Plaza on the HOME Menu, and tap Open.
- Highlight your Mii Character and press the A Button.
- Select Mii Settings.
- Select StreetPass Setting or Change Mii.
- Select OK.
- Choose a Mii from the list of Mii Characters.
- Select Yes to confirm.
How do I change my Mii character on 3ds?
How do you delete a Mii on Wii?
- Locate the desired Mii character and grab it by pointing to it and pressing and holding A and B at the same time.
- As you still hold A and B, you will see the Mii’s face appear in the Erase Mii icon.
- Release A and B to erase the selected Mii.
How do I recover a deleted NNID?
If the Nintendo Network ID was deleted, there is no way to restore the account or any associated licenses and funds. You will need to create a new Nintendo Network ID on the console.
Can I use the same Nintendo ID on two 3DS?
You can only register a single Nintendo Network ID to each Nintendo 3DS system. It is not possible to register multiple Nintendo Network IDs on a single system. A Nintendo Network ID registered on a Nintendo 3DS system cannot be registered to another Nintendo 3DS system.
What can I delete from my Nintendo 3DS?
This includes: Nintendo eShop, AR Games, Nintendo 3DS Camera, Mii Maker, Nintendo 3DS Sound, Face Raiders, StreetPass Mii Plaza, Activity Log, Download Play, System Settings, and Nintendo Zone Viewer. Once deleted, pre-installed software ( Mario Kart 7, Swapnote, Fire Emblem: Awakening) and Nintendo eShop purchases can be redownloaded at no cost.
How do I delete a Mii in Mii Maker?
Note: If a Mii is being used with an account, you will not be able to delete it. Change the Mii associated to the user before attempting to delete it. From the Wii U Menu, select Mii Maker . Tap Select Mii. Select the Mii you wish to delete, then tap Erase.
How do I create/edit a Mii?
When you are finished editing your Mii, press Done. From the HOME Menu, select System Settings. Scroll down the options on the left and select Mii. Select Create/Edit a Mii.
How do I reformat my 3DS?
If you want to reformat the 3DS, go to System Settings -> Other Settings -> Format System Memory (it is the last option on the 4th page.) The following information will be lost after formatting the system memory: It will not, however, delete your e-shop account.