How do you pronounce coosje?
- Phonetic spelling of coosje. coos-je. KU-jay. Coosh-ah.
- Meanings for coosje.
- Translations of coosje. Russian : Кусье
How do you pronounce Claes Oldenburg?
- Phonetic spelling of claes oldenburg. k-l-AH-s aw-l-d-eh-n-b-uu-r-g.
- Meanings for claes oldenburg. He is a Swedish-born American sculptor known for one of his artworks ‘Lipstick (Ascending) on Caterpillar Tracks.
- Examples of in a sentence.
- Translations of claes oldenburg.
How do you pronounce Ruud in Dutch?
- IPA: /ryt/, [ryt]
- Audio. 0:01. (file)
- Hyphenation: Ruud.
- Rhymes: -yt.
Do people say HVAC?
HVAC is usually pronounced H-V-A-C, the letters spoken individually. However, some people in the industry pronounce it H-vac. The term refers to the industry that manufactures, sells, installs and repairs heating and air conditioning equipment, ventilation equipment and ductwork.
Is it pronounced HVAC or HVAC?
HVAC stands for heating, ventilation and air Conditioning. It’s most most often pronounced “H-Vac,” with emphasis on the letter “H.” You may sometimes see it listed as HVACR, in which the “R” stands for refrigeration.
What means vac?
countable noun. A vac is an electric machine which sucks up dust and dirt from carpets. Vac is an abbreviation for ‘ vacuum cleaner’. [informal]
What are Cines?
cine in American English 1. a film; motion picture. 2. a motion-picture theater. Also: ciné
What is cine1?
The Ultimate Moviegoing Experience. This auditorium is the pinnacle of motion picture presentation with the largest screens and the very best in projection and sound technology. The CINÉ 1® boasts a towering screen before rows of plush leather reclining Ultimate Lounger® seats.
Is Cines a word?
n., pl. cin•es or cin•és. 1. a film; motion picture.