How do you send a Canon scanner?
Place your originals on the platen glass or in the feeder → press [Scan and Send] on the Main Menu screen. If the Main Menu screen is not displayed, press (Main Menu). Press [Address Book]. Select the registered destination → press [OK].
How do I scan with Photorunner?
Preparing for Scanning
- Configuring the Machine.
- Start the Remote UI and log on in System Manager Mode.
- Enable the [Use WSD Scanning] and [Use Computer Scanning] settings.
- Configuring Your Computer.
- Open the printer folder.
- If a logon screen appears, see Logging on to Authorized Send (imageRUNNER 1435iF / 1435i Only).
How do I scan with Canon Photorunner 2420l?
Press (SCAN/OPTIONS) → to display the Scan/Options screen → press [Remote Scan] → [Online]. If the machine is in the Sleep mode, press (Power). Enter your ID and password or insert the control card if the screen prompts you to do so. For more information on logging in to the machine, see How to Log in to the Machine.
How do I get my Canon printer to Scan to my computer wirelessly?
Change the printer setting to use wireless direct.
- Turn the printer on.
- Press the Setup button.
- Select Device settings and then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings and then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless Direct and then press the OK button.
- Select Switch WL Direct and then press the OK button.
How do you Scan and send a document?
- Click the Scan tab.
- Select the Document Type and Scan Size.
- Click Scan.
- The scanned image will be displayed in the image viewer. Confirm and edit (if necessary) the scanned image.
- Click Send E-mail.
- The Send E-mail dialog will appear. Configure the attached file settings *1, and click OK.
How do I Scan with OCR?
Scan & OCR
- Select Scan & OCR from the Tools center or right-hand pane.
- Select a file.
- Choose Scanned Document or Camera Image to enhance the document.
- Select Enhance to clean up the image.
- Select Recognize Text to manually recognize text on image files.
How do I Scan from copier to computer?
How to Scan Documents on a Copier to Send to a Computer or Email
- Turn on the copier and your computer.
- Lay the document on the copier with the printed side down on the glass.
- Press the “Scan” button to begin the scanning process.
- Confirm the scanned image is accurate.
- Select a destination for your document.
How do I setup my scanner to my computer?
Here’s a way to do it manually.
- Select Start > Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners or use the following button. Open the Printers & scanners settings.
- Select Add a printer or scanner. Wait for it to find nearby scanners, then choose the one you want to use, and select Add device.
How do I get my Canon mf237w to Scan wirelessly?
Place a document on the machine, and tap PC1> or PC2>, and scanning starts immediately. The type of scan (color or black and white), the save destination for the document, and other settings can be registered to a button, and documents can be scanned using those settings.