Is the Dolce Gusto Piccolo automatic?
A convenient eco-mode feature automatically switches off your NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® Piccolo XS coffee machine after 1 minute you finished preparing your beverage, meaning this machine has an A rating in energy consumption.
How do you use Dolce Gusto first time?
How do I use my machine for the first time?
- Fill the water tank of the machine.
- Make sure to snap the water tank in the machine.
- Turn on your machine and wait until the LED is “green”.
- It is necessary to purge the machine before its first use.
- Fill up your water tank.
- Add a capsule in the capsule holder.
How do I descale my Dolce Gusto without solution?
How to De-scale a Dulce Gusto machine using White Vinegar
- Place the mix or water and vinegar into the water bottle.
- Switch on the machine and wait for the green light to confirm the machine is hot.
- Place a cup or bowl in the cup holder area.
- Run the machine on hot as if you were making a coffee for 30 seconds.
How do I descale my Dolce Gusto machine?
IT’S EASY TO DESCALE!
- STEP 1: ENTER DESCALING MODE. Press and hold the on/off button for at least 5 seconds.
- STEP 2: DESCALE YOUR MACHINE. Fill your water tank with 0,5L of fresh water mixed with NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® liquid descaler.
- STEP 3: RINSE YOUR MACHINE.
How do you work a piccolo coffee machine?
Place the capsule into the machine by dropping from a close distance so the capsule drops into place natrually. Close the lever until it clicks into place. Press either the short or long dispensing buttons to start dispensing coffee.
What Pods are compatible with Dolce Gusto Piccolo?
Dolce Gusto pods, the compatible options
- CAFE ROYAL BRASIL. Café Royal is a well-known Swiss brand of coffee with a good selection of Dolce Gusto compatible pods.
- CAFE CORSINI CORTADO. Caffè Corsini is one of the largest coffee roasting facilities in Italy.
- PELLINI ESPRESSO INTENSO.
How much coffee do you put in a piccolo?
There is, naturally, a bit of debate about what a piccolo latte actually is: a single espresso shot (30ml) topped up with steamed milk in a demitasse glass (about 80ml), says Padre’s Joel Corb, while others say a double ristretto (20ml) topped up with a bit more milk in the same size glass.