What are the 100 greatest books?
The Greatest Books
- Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne.
- The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne.
- The Strange Case of Dr.
- Walden by Henry David Thoreau.
- Gulliver’s Travels by Jonathan Swift.
- Moby Dick by Herman Melville.
- A Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway.
- The Red Badge of Courage by Stephen Crane.
What classic novels should I read?
100 must-read classic books, as chosen by our readers
- Pride and Prejudice. Jane Austen.
- To Kill A Mockingbird. Harper Lee.
- The Great Gatsby. F.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude. Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
- In Cold Blood. Truman Capote.
- Wide Sargasso Sea. Jean Rhys.
- Brave New World. Aldous Huxley.
- I Capture the Castle. Dodie Smith.
What are the top 100 classic books of all time?
– The Guardian’s The 100 greatest novels of all time. – The BBC’s Big Read Top 100. – Amazon’s 100 Books to Read in a Lifetime – Harvard’s Book store top 100. – Modern Library’s 100 Best Novels. – Time’s All-Time 100 Novels. – The Telegraph’s 100 Novels Everyone Should Read. – The Art of Manliness’ (hey, why not) 100 Must-Read Books: The Essential Man’s Library.
What are the best classic novels?
Small World by Jonathan Evison Jonathan Evison’s Dickensian-style retelling of America’s history is a modern classic.
What are the top 100 books everyone should read?
Little Women (Louisa May Alcott)
What classic books should everyone read?
Classic books have stood the test of time for a reason. They’re groundbreaking, have wide appeal, and are worth a second (and third) read. Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if