What is happening in Paris in November?
Paris Events for November 2022
- Palais Garnier (“Paris Opera House”)
- Dancing dolls and a fairy tale castle displayed in a store window at Galeries Lafayette.
- Eternal flame at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier under the Arc de Triomphe in Paris.
- Previous show at the Atelier des Lumières.
- Christmas lights along Champs Elysées.
What exhibitions are on in Paris now?
Current exhibitions in Paris:
- Thierry Mugler: Couturissime – Musée des Arts Décoratifs until April 24 avril 2022.
- James McNeill Whistler, Chefs d’œuvre de la Frick Collection at the Orsay Museum till 8 May 2022.
- Charles Ray – Bourse de Commerce – Collection Pinault till 20 June 2022.
Is it good to visit Paris in November?
Paris in November is calm, and if you don’t like the crowds or waiting in line to visit museums or monuments, this is definitely the best month to come! However, beware that in 2021 kids will have school holidays from 23 October to 8 November (Vacances de la Toussaint).
Are the Paris catacombs open in November?
The Catacombs are open on July 14, August 15, November 1 and November 11. Closed on Monday and certain holidays: January 1, May 1 and December 25.
What is open in Paris on Armistice Day?
Public Life. Armistice Day is a public holiday in France so post offices, banks, stores and many businesses are closed. Restaurants and cafes outside tourist areas may also be closed. However, bakeries and some stores in Paris, as well as at airports and railway stations and along major highways, are open.
What exhibits are at the Louvre?
Take your pick!
- From the ‘Mona Lisa’ to ‘The Wedding Feast at Cana’ The Salle des États.
- Ideal Greek Beauty. Venus de Milo and the Galerie des Antiques.
Are any museums open in Paris?
Covid-19 update: Museums are open in Paris. Online reservation is required. Weekly evening opening times (with some museums open until 10:00 pm or even 11:00 pm) are offered by most of the major Paris museums.