What is the easiest way to hang outdoor lights?
However, you can spruce up your backyard or outdoor space without using a drill or staple gun in one of these ways:
- Drape your string lights between tree branches.
- Hang string lights in or on shrubs.
- Line pathways or walkways with string lights.
- Use painter’s tape to fasten string lights beneath a deck railing.
How do you decorate outside with string lights?
Outdoor string lighting ideas — 10 pretty ways to illuminate your backyard
- Suspend them low above a dining table.
- Wrap string lights around tree trunks.
- Follow the shape of a branch.
- Add string lights to a pergola.
- Put string lights in a parasol.
- Team with pendant lights.
- Choose shapely string lights.
- Size up for impact.
How do you hang outdoor string lights on a pole?
Hang String Lights Attach lights to the screw eye using zip ties. If necessary, spray-paint the zip tie to match the color of the pole and hook. Remove the string-light poles when not in use, and mow right over the concrete bases, if needed.
How do you hang outdoor lights without drilling holes?
The best ways you can hang patio lights without nails is using gutter hooks, adhesive hooks, clear tape with a strong and reliable hold, using a hot glue gun, or staples to hang the lights. Other methods include zip ties, wrapping the lights around pot plants, or attaching them to the trees.
How do you hang lights without putting holes in the wall?
How to hang lights in a room without nails
- Use adhesive clips. With damage-free adhesive hooks or clips, you can deck the halls without nails or stress.
- Drape on furniture.
- Wrap around banisters.
- Use brick and brick clips.
- From a curtain rod.
- Transparent tape.
- Wrap around household objects.