What number do I call to get smooth stars?
Get thinking and call 13 59 50 to play smooth stars ✨ Head here 👉 smart.link/o5v9m76xd610u for more deets!
Who reads the news on Smooth FM?
Newsreader Steve Blanda (pictured) today celebrates a 40-year career on Sydney radio. The latest recruit to the smoothfm news team, Blanda has won a record 18 Australian Commercial Radio Awards (ACRAs) during his 40-year career.
Who was the final voice on Smooth FM?
The mother of two was emotional after smooth announcer Simon Diaz confirmed the final voice as Canadian actress Ellen page.
What was playing on Smooth FM?
Last Played Songs
- Goodnight Girl Wet Wet Wet. 04:13 pm.
- I Get The Sweetest Feeling Jackie Wilson. 04:09 pm.
- How Do I Live Leann Rimes. 04:05 pm.
- Everywhere Fleetwood Mac. 04:02 pm.
- All Cried Out Alison Moyet. 03:53 pm.
- I Won’t Last A Day Without You Carpenters.
- A Different Corner George Michael.
- Rock Your Baby George McCrae.
How do you call Smooth FM?
- Melbourne reception: 03 9425 2915.
- Sydney reception: 02 8569 7953.
- If you or someone you know is struggling, there is help. Please call:
- Lifeline on 13 11 14.
- Beyond Blue on 1300 22 4636.
- Suicide Call Back Service 1300 659 467; or 000 in the event of emergency.
Who is Bogart Torelli?
One of Sydney’s most enduring and engaging female radio announcers, Bogart Torelli makes getting up in the mornings a little easier for Sydney-siders as host of the More Music Breakfast Show from 5am to 9am.
Who is Bogart on Smooth FM?
Join Bogart Torelli for all the feel good songs for your drive home. Bogart built her success on simply being herself and loving the music she plays. After 15 years of regional radio, she was ‘discovered’ by radio veteran Rod Muir in 1997, who offered her a job on Sydney’s 2SM.
How do you win a radio competition?
How to win radio competitions
- Listen to different stations at different times.
- Check radio station websites.
- Save numbers in your phone.
- Get a portable radio.
- Be prepared.
- Call at the right time.
- Be enthusiastic and excited.
- Check the radio station’s rules.
How does smoothfm determine my location?
We determine your location based on your IP address and serve your local smoothfm station.
How do I listen to smoothfm Melbourne?
Get the latest updates on entertainment and news, plus find out what’s happening on stage, enter the biggest competitions, find out the latest events in Melbourne, and more right here at smooth.com.au. As well as being on your radio on 91.5FM and DAB Digital Radio, there’s lots of other ways to listen to smoothfm Melbourne!
What happened to Smooth Radio?
Having previously operated under a number of regional licences, Smooth Radio’s owners, GMG Radio merged its five English stations into one quasi-national station, launching the brand on the Digital One national DAB network on 4 October 2010.
What time can I play on Smooth FM?
Your first chance to play is 8.30am in The More Music Breakfast Show, then all across your day til 6pm, on smoothfm.