What sitcoms came out in the 80s?
The 20 Best Sitcoms of the 1980s
- Cheers. Years: 1982-1992. Creator: Glen and Les Charles, James Burrows.
- Newhart. Years: 1982-1990.
- Taxi. Years: 1978-1983.
- Night Court. Years: 1984-1992.
- The Golden Girls. Years: 1985-1992.
- The Jeffersons. Years: 1975-1985.
- Only Fools and Horses. Years: 1981-1991.
- The Young Ones. Years: 1982-1984.
What was the number one sitcom in the 80s?
Top 35 Sitcoms of the 1980’s
- The Cosby Show (1984–1992) TV-G | 30 min | Comedy, Family, Romance.
- Cheers (1982–1993) TV-PG | 22 min | Comedy, Drama.
- Family Ties (1982–1989)
- The Golden Girls (1985–1992)
- Who’s the Boss? (
- Full House (1987–1995)
- Growing Pains (1985–1992)
- Perfect Strangers (1986–1993)
What were 5 TV shows during the 1980s?
In the 1980s, sitcoms were among the most talked about and most watched shows on the air….The Best Shows Of The 1980s, Ranked
- Cheers. Ted Danson, Rhea Perlman, George Wendt.
- The A-Team.
- The Golden Girls.
- Family Ties.
- Happy Days.
- Magnum, P.I.
WHO IS THE BOSS TV?
Who’s the Boss? is an American sitcom television series created by Martin Cohan and Blake Hunter, which aired on ABC from September 20, 1984, to April 25, 1992….
|Who’s the Boss?|
|Created by||Martin Cohan Blake Hunter|
|Starring||Tony Danza Judith Light Alyssa Milano Danny Pintauro Katherine Helmond|
What was popular on TV in 1980s?
The Best 1980’s Classic TV Shows
- 21 Jump Street. View Show. 1987-1991 | FOX.
- The A-Team. View Show. 1983-1987 | NBC.
- ALF. View Show. 1986-1990 | NBC.
- Bosom Buddies. View Show. 1980-1982 | ABC.
- Cagney & Lacey. View Show. 1981-1988 | CBS.
- Charlie’s Angels. View Show. 1976-1981 | ABC.
- Cheers. View Show. 1982-1993 | NBC.
- CHiPs. View Show.
What are the best 80s dramas?
What are the best TV shows of the 80s?
What is your favorite sitcom from the ’80s?
– Tyrion Lannister – Game Of Thrones – Cisco Ramon – The Flash – Elliot Alderson – Mr.Robot – Clay Jensen – 13 Reasons Why – Chandler Bing – F.R.I.E.N.D.S – Barney Stinson – How I met your Mother – Sheldon Cooper – Big Bang Theory
What was the most popular TV show in the 1980s?
‘Cheers’ was arguably the most successful TV show of the 1980s, with its topical humour and characters who were worth investing in, such as Diane Chambers (Shelley Long), Sam Malone (Ted Danson), Carla Tortelli (Rhea Perlman), and later, Frasier Crane (Kelsey Grammer) who would go on to star in his own wildly successful spinoff show entitled what else but ‘Frasier.’