Who are the modern leaders?
5 Modern Day Leaders
- Sir Alex Ferguson. Sir Alex Ferguson led Manchester United to 38 trophies in his 26 year stint with the club.
- Nelson Mandela. Nelson Mandela is as amazing as a leader as he is inspiring.
- Steve Jobs.
- Winston Churchill.
- Angela Merkel.
What makes an exemplary leader?
Exemplary leaders work to make people feel strong, capable and committed. Leaders enable others to act not by hoarding the power they have, but by giving it away. Exemplary leaders strengthen everyone’s capacity to deliver on the promises they make.
Who are examples of leaders?
Here is a look at some of the greatest leaders of all time and what made them great.
- Mahatma Gandhi.
- George Washington.
- Abraham Lincoln.
- Adolf Hitler.
- Mao Zedong.
- Nelson Mandela.
- Julius Caesar.
Why Elon Musk is a leader?
There’s a reason for that: Musk is a highly-inspiring leader. While some of his ideas are unattainable, he has the ability to get people excited about his ambitions, projects, and plans. “The thing that makes Elon Elon is his ability to make people believe in his vision,” said Dolly Singh, the former HR head at SpaceX.
Who are the great leaders in the world?
This Blog Includes:
- Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)
- Nelson Mandela (1918-2013)
- Winston Churchill (1874-1965)
- Martin Luther King Jr (1929-1968)
- Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)
- Mother Teresa (1910-1997)
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
- George Washington (1732- 1799)
What makes a person exemplary?
Exemplary people excel at what they do and are excellent examples to others. Something exemplary is so good that it is an example for others to follow. When something is the best it can be or reaches the highest point, it is exemplary and thus worth imitating.