Can Airtel SIM be used in iPhone?
Yes. To use Apple Watch Cellular all you need is a compatible iPhone on the latest iOS version, an Airtel Postpaid number on Infinity plan. List of eligible handsets: iPhone SE / iPhone 6 / 6 Plus & Above.
How do I activate my iPhone with Airtel SIM?
- SMS the 20 digit SIM number from your existing Airtel number to 121.
- Confirm request by replying ‘1’
- Wait for some time so that your phone gets disconnected from the network.
- Remove the old SIM and insert the new SIM in the slot.
- Switch on the phone and wait for 5 minutes.
- Your new 4G Airtel SIM will be active now.
How activate Airtel eSIM iPhone 12?
If you’re an iPhone user, then click on Settings > Mobile Data > Add Data Plan > Scan QR Code. Scan the code received on mail and ensure that the phone is connected to mobile data /Wi-Fi while scanning. After the scanning process, tap on Label eSIM under Label for your new plan.
How do I get an eSIM code on my iPhone?
To download your eSIM profile, you may receive an “activation code” and a QR code from an eSIM carrier. The activation code is in fact a download link. It is often in the format of a QR code that you will scan with the camera of your phone or tablet to install and activate your eSIM profile on your device.
Can I use Airtel SIM in iPhone 4s?
Apple iPhone 4s is compatible with Airtel GSM and Airtel HSDPA.
How activate 4G Airtel SIM?
Here are the steps to activate your new 4G SIM:
- SMS SIM <20-digit SIM card number of your new SIM> to 121.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS in your inbox. Reply with 1.
- Listen to the confirmation call you receive immediately and give your consent by replying with 1.
What is the Airtel SIM activation number?
Here are the steps to activate your new 4G SIM: SMS SIM <20-digit SIM card number of your new SIM> to 121. You will receive a confirmation SMS in your inbox. Reply with 1.
How do I register my Airtel SIM on my phone?
Register Your Sim Do It Yourself
- · USSD Menu: Dial *386# for new activations.
- · SMS: Send HELP to 38600 for already exiting customers.
How can I get new Airtel eSIM?
Steps To Get eSIM From Airtel Step 1: First, users need to send a message eSIM<>registered email id to 121′. Then, Airtel will send a QR code to activate the eSIM. Step 2: In case, the users don’t get a QR code within 30 minutes, then they have to send a NOSIM message to the same number 121.
How do I find my eSIM number?
Other Android devices
- Dial *#06# and press call.
- In case your device is eSIM capable you should be able to view your device’s eSIM unique identification number (EID)
Can I use Samsung watch with my existing Airtel number?
To use Samsung Watch with your existing Airtel number, all you need is- a. An Airtel Postpaid number b. A compatible Samsung Phone d. Minimum 1.5 GB RAM 7. Can I use Samsung Watch with my Add-On number?
How to activate Airtel eSIM?
To activate Airtel eSIM on your phone you will need to change your physical SIM card into an eSIM. Users will have to send a text message to ‘eSIM<>registered email id to 121’. In case your email id is valid, Airtel will send an SMS from 121 to confirm the eSIM activation process.
Which models of Apple Watch does Airtel India support?
Airtel India supports following models of Apple Watch purchased from anywhere. 1. Download Galaxy Wearable from Play Store. 2. Tap on the Galaxy Wearable icon in your Phone 3. Click on Start the Journey
How do I Activate my sim card?
(Download your Sim) > Scan QR code received on your email (Ensure phone is connected to Wi-Fi / Mobile Data while scanning) > Post successful scanning Click on ” Activate ” Click on ” Settings ” > Select ” Network & Internet ” > Select? +? sign besides? Mobile Network? > Click on? Next?