Can beginners do Chadar Trek?
So, if you newly discovered your passion for trekking, you might be wondering whether a beginner like you could go for Chadar trek or not. Yes, you can, if you take some precautions and prepare appropriately. There was a time when the Chadar Trek was considered a challenging trek, intended only for experienced hikers.
Why is Chadar Trek difficult?
The major difficulty of the Chadar Trek is of getting accustomed to the harsh climate conditions at an altitude of around 13,000 feet above sea level. The long and strenuous journey can cause exhaustion in the trekkers and thus, there is a need of high endurance and expertise.
How do you prepare for Chadar Trek?
Chadar Trek Preparation—The Ultimate Checklist
- Physical Fitness. The first and foremost requirement for Chadar Trek is your physical fitness.
- Mental Preparation.
- Body and Hand Warmers.
- Fleece Jacket.
- Insulating Gloves.
- Winter Sleeping Bag.
Who can do Chadar Trek?
It is essential that you are physically and medically fit to take up this challenge. The temperatures hover between 15 and 20 degrees during the day time and between -25 and-35 degrees during the night. The nights are usually spent in caves near the frozen Zanskar River in extremely cold conditions.
How risky is Chadar Trek?
– The snow-capped mountains, ice sheet taming the raging river underneath, and the biting cold winds, the Chadar Trek takes you away from the civilization. – Proclaimed as one of the most dangerous treks in the world, the Chadar Trek combines two elements that excite adventure tourists – Ladakh, and trekking.
What is the cost of Chadar Trek?
Leh, Jammu And Kashmir India.
Which trek is best in India?
Here Are 11 Best Treks In India:
- Chandrakhani Pass Trek, Himachal Pradesh.
- Valley of Flowers Trek, Uttarakhand.
- Rupin Pass Trek, Garhwal, Uttarakhand.
- Dzongri Trek, Sikkim.
- Rajmachi Trek, Maharashtra.
- Roopkund Trek, Uttarakhand. Roopkund Trek.
- Sandakphu Trek, West Bengal. Sandakphu Trek.
- Chokramudi Trek, Munnar. Chokramudi Trek.
Which trek company is best in India?
Here is the list of top 15 Trekking Companies in India:
- Thrillophilia. Around 3.5 people use thrillophilia every month!
- Help Tourism.
- Snow Leopard Adventures.
- Adventure Nation.
- Trek The Himalayas.
- India Trekking Tours.
- Country Side.
- White Magic Adventure Travel.