How do I back up my iPhone to my PC?
Back up your device
- Connect your device to the computer you normally sync with. You can connect your device using a USB or USB-C cable or a Wi-Fi connection.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Click Back Up Now (below Backups).
How do I backup my iPhone to My computer 2021?
Connect iPhone and your computer with a cable. In the iTunes app on your PC, click the iPhone button near the top left of the iTunes window. Click Summary. Click Back Up Now (below Backups).
How do I move documents and data from iPhone to computer?
Click File Sharing, select an app in the list, then do one of the following: Transfer a file from your iPhone to your computer: Select the file you want to transfer in the list on the right, click “Save to,” select where you want to save the file, then click Save To.
How do I backup my iPhone?
How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iCloud
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to Settings > [your name], and tap iCloud.
- Tap iCloud Backup.
- Tap Back Up Now. Stay connected to your Wi-Fi network until the process ends. Under Back Up Now, you’ll see the date and time of your last backup.
How do I set up iPhone backup?
Restore your device from an iCloud backup
- Turn on your device.
- Follow the onscreen setup steps until you reach the Apps & Data screen, then tap Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
- Choose a backup.
- When asked, sign in with your Apple ID to restore your apps and purchases.
How do I backup my iPhone to my computer without iCloud?
iTunes Backup To back up with iTunes, plug your iPhone into your PC or Mac, open iTunes, and sync your files between your PC or Mac and iPhone. Unlike iCloud, iTunes backs up all your photos, images, media files not purchased from iTunes, messages, call logs, application data, settings, memos, calendar, and bookmarks.
Where are iPhone backups saved?
Find and manage backups stored in iCloud On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud. Tap Manage Storage, then tap Backups. Tap a backup to see more details about it, choose which information to back up, or delete the backup.