How do I block unwanted text messages on my Galaxy S6?
How to Block Text Messages on a Samsung Galaxy S6
- Go into Messages, then tap on “More” in the top right corner and select Settings.
- Go into Spam filter.
- Tap on Manage spam numbers.
- Here you can add any numbers or contacts you wish to block.
- Any numbers or contacts in your spam list will be blocked from sending you sms.
How do I block unwanted text messages on my Samsung Galaxy?
How to block messages
- Navigate to the Messages app.
- Select More > Settings > Block Numbers.
- Enter phone number, select from the inbox, or select from contacts to choose the number you want to block.
Can you block SMS on Samsung?
Open the spam messages in the Messages app. Tap on the Settings icon at the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Choose Block number. To delete the conversation, tap on the Delete conversation option.
Can you block an SMS message?
On an Android phone, open the text and tap the three-dot icon in the upper right. The steps then vary based on your phone and OS version. Either select the Block number option, or select Details and then tap Block & report spam.
How do I stop spam text messages?
On Android, you can also stop spam texts by opening the Messaging app and clicking the three dots at the top-right of the screen. From there, click “Settings” and then “Spam Protection.” In the next menu, scroll down to the “Enable Spam Protection” setting and activate it.
How do I block messages on my Samsung without a phone number?
- From the Home screen, tap the Messages icon.
- Tap Menu > Settings > Block numbers and messages > Block numbers.
- Tap the minus sign next to the number you want to remove.
- When finished, tap the back arrow.
How do I stop receiving texts from unknown numbers?
On an Android, open your phone app and tap on the three-dot icon in the upper right corner and choose Settings. Tap on Block numbers. You will find several options including unknown callers, recent call, or from your contact list. Choose or manually enter a number you wish to block.
How do I block unwanted text messages on Android?
Filtering out spam messages on Android:
- Go to the Messaging app and tap the three dots icon in the upper right-hand of the screen.
- Tap on “Settings” –> “Spam Protection.”
- Scroll down until you find “Enable Spam Protection.”
- Turn it on by swiping the button to the right.
How can stop unwanted SMS?
How to stop spam text messages
- Don’t respond.
- Block numbers.
- Report spam messages to your mobile network provider.
- Use spam-blocking apps.
- Don’t click on links in messages you receive.
- Protect your personal info.
- Review your mobile bill regularly.
- Use your phone’s built-in spam-blocking features.