How do I cancel my Amazon Audible account?
How do I cancel step-by-step?
- Click or tap Account Details and log in with your Audible/Amazon account information.
- Click or tap on Cancel membership under the text box with your current membership information.
- Choose reason for cancellation and follow the instructions.
- Come back anytime!
Why can’t I cancel my Audible account?
Audible does not allow you to cancel any plans from the mobile apps. But you can use the desktop versions in Chrome and Safari to access the site and go through the process. Unused credits are also cancelled with the subscription.
How do I cancel my Audible subscription on my computer?
How to cancel Audible Membership [5 Steps]?
- Login to Audible.com via Desktop / Mobile Browser.
- Go to My Account option.
- Click Cancel Membership Button.
- You may be offered Special offers to stay with Audible.
- If you have any remaining Audible credits still in your account, you will be asked by Audible to use them.
How do I cancel my Audible membership number?
Cancel Audible over the phone
- Dial 1 (888) 283-5051 to contact Audible customer support team.
- Make sure you have your login credentials with you.
- Ask the customer rep to cancel your membership.
Is it easy to cancel Audible Free Trial?
You can only cancel Audible yourself in a browser, not in the app! To cancel your Audible subscription, navigate to the upper right corner where it says “Hi” and your name. Click there. Now a menu opens up stating your current membership status.
How do I cancel Audible Free Trial on Iphone?
Once signed in, tap the three stacked lines again and select “My Account” in the menu. 7. Tap “Membership details” and scroll to the bottom of your account details page to find and click “Cancel membership.”
How do I cancel Audible on my iPhone?
How do I cancel my Audible subscription on my iPhone?
- Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Tap the “Updates” tab.
- Find Audible and tap the “Cancel Subscription” button.
Can I cancel Audible after free trial?
If you are currently on a free trial with Audible, you can also cancel right away and won’t get charged! The audiobook purchase you made with your test month credit will stay in your library. And as I said before, you can always log into your Audible account, even when you don’t have an active subscription.
How do I cancel Audible on my Iphone?
1) Open the Audible app on your device. 2) Tap “Settings” on the bottom right of your screen. 3) Scroll down to find “Account” and tap on it. 4) Tap “Cancel.
How do I cancel my audiobooks subscription on my Iphone?
Log in to your Audiobooks.com account. Go to My Account. Click the link to cancel your membership.