How do I hard reset my HTC 8S?
Step 1 HTC Windows Phone 8S – Factory Hard Reset
- Switch off the phone.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button and connect the charger.
- Hold the Volume Down button until you see an exclamation mark.
- Press the buttons in sequence:
- > VOLUME UP.
- > VOLUME DOWN.
- > POWER.
- > VOLUME DOWN.
How do I delete all data on my HTC One?
Works with all Android platform smartphones.
- Step 1 Install and Run Android Data Eraser. Download Android Data Eraser from the official website and install it on your computer.
- Step 2 Attach HTC One M10/M9/M8/M7 to Computer.
- Step 3 Erase and Delete All Content from Your Phone.
How do I flash my HTC phone manually?
Manually flashing the device’s ROM….Follow these steps to enter the Bootloader screen:
- Ensure the device is powered OFF.
- Hold the VOLUME DOWN button, while pressing and releasing the POWER button.
- Continue to hold VOLUME DOWN until the bootloader screen is displayed (white screen with the three Androids at the bottom).
How do you unlock a HTC phone if you forgot the password?
If you are using Android 4.4 or below, you can reset your password or pattern with your Google account. To do so, tap Forgot Pattern or Forgot password after entering the incorrect pattern five times. Then log in with the email address and password associated with your Google account.
How do you unlock a phone that you forgot the password to?
To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.
How do I clear memory on my HTC phone?
Factory Reset for Powered-On HTC Desire
- Press the “HOME” button, followed by the “MENU” button. Tap “Settings” on the screen.
- Scroll down. Select “Privacy” and then tap “Factory data reset.” The Factory Data Reset screen appears.
- Tap “Reset Phone.” Select “Erase Everything.” The factory reset completes.
How do I factory reset my HTC One M9?
If HTC One M9 has a persistent problem that cannot be solved, you can perform a factory reset (also called a hard reset or master reset)….Resetting HTC One M9 (Hard reset)
- From the Home screen, tap > Settings > Backup & reset.
- Tap Reset phone.
- Tap OK.